tuscl

Know anyone with a vampire Fetish?

Saturday, December 6, 2008 12:13 PM
I'm listening to the radio and a girl called up and says she has a vampire fetish and blood fetish. I'm interested in vampire stuff as well. The girl's interest on the radio sounds more sexual. My interest is more supernatural or the psy energy vampire. However if a girl wants to talk about sexual things, I'm open for discussion. Have you met anyone with this fetish? "blood coming out of the elevator" girl on the radio says. I missed something. hmmm, one dancer at a strip club many years ago said she like my sharp pointy teeth. Maybe I should get some fangs and see if it turns on the dancers. I'm not really into the blood stuff as much even though a pretty girl with fangs looks sexy to me. I'm definitely not into cutting as the girl on the radio is talking now. I heard Angela Jolie was into blood and cutting though. "The female vampyre is the sexual being". Sounds sexy. I bet she sucks. lol :)

4 comments

• casualguy
    16 years ago
    What are we coming to? If you start seeing vampires and pirates in the strip clubs, you may wonder if you stepped into an adult disney world. Actually I enjoy the witch and cheerleader outfits too. Well, I should probably go to sleep soon. Sun will be up soon. haha.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Have known 3 girls, all seperate situations, one a dancer that had a vampire fetish. Two of them have admitted to blood play. Being the early 90's I didn't partake. Seems like a risky game disease wise.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    You should go to DragonCon in Atlanta at the end of August/beginning of September (Labor Day weekend) - at night there are tons of parties, and the serious and huge goth crowd comes out. Many of these are very probably into - or would be if it were suggested to them - vampirism ;) O.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Vampires in strip clubs?? Sounds like the movie, "From Dusk Till Dawn". Ah, Salma Hayek!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion