tuscl

Strippers with an eye patch and one wooden leg... Do they give the best lap

Friday, December 5, 2008 5:43 PM
Strippers with an eye patch and one wooden leg... Do they give the best lap dances on the rough seas? It seems to me that TUSCL has gotten stagnant and boring. I blame this on board participation; including mine. I am putting the challenge on all of you, as well as myself, to not repeat the same old hand full of subjects. And when there is a new thread CONTRIBUTE. I have for years enjoyed TUSCL and wish to continue. But I fear the few bright spots we have will leave if we do not generate some better content.

11 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I don't know. Never met one. I did fuck a porker my last day in Japan and the snow was falling. I try to keep this forum going. Some times a winner. Some times I fail. I will keep trying. Is anybody into raising tropical fish?
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    I remember the FLAME wars, but I will pick up the pace.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Aw, does the mindless little faggot parody not have any fun here anymore after we published the algorithm on how to destroy all his troll tactics? Sorry, parody: "All your flames are belong to us". You now the saying though: better to light one candle than to curse the darkness. But since your a fucking retard with no brain, I guess that's not possible for you, huh? Why don't you just run along and go fuck yourself.
  • giveitayank
    16 years ago
    Once you've been with a woman who has no legs, you'll never return to a women who HAS legs... lol. Seriously, I've often wondered what it would be like...
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    That would totally gross me out. It's also been said the once you have had black you can't go back. I can always go back but if there is nothing there what is there to go back to. Legs are to die for.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "after we published the algorithm on how to destroy all his troll tactics?" LOL...who's "we" and what the hell fantasy world are you living in troll?? Sheesh...talk about delusions of grandeur! Utterly pathetic...
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Return of MisterGay. Been busy demonstrating your great respect for whores lately? Or are you cramming for your special ed finals? Hoping to get a brand new hockey helmet for Christmas? Delusions of grandeur. What a joke. You, parody, and njcsfan are just trolls on a strip club message board. That's it. Not even very good trolls at that. Crushing the three of you was quite literally a cake walk. Not enough of a challenge as I've complained many times before. Delusions of grandeur would involve something significant, don't you think? But you do love your exaggerations don't you? Back to special ed and spreading whore respect for you, loser!
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Ah, the return of the schoolyard taunts and the misogyny. Still can't live down what all those mean kiddies at school called you when you a lil kid eh troll?? Still can't a real, live woman to get within 10 feet of you without paying her?? Too bad...LOL!! The truth really does hurt sooooo bad eh?? "Crushing the three of you was quite literally a cake walk" ...in your own warped mind...LOL! Just more delusions of grandeur there...you ARE always stuck on the same broken record aren't you??
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    MisterGay: talks very tough. Rides a very short bus.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    A stripper with a pegleg is never far from a pole... just sayin' O.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    ARRRR, pirates looking for booty might think she looks good. I like dancers with all parts attached myself. I like a nice pair of legs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion