tuscl

Natural?

Book Guy
I write it like I mean it, but mostly they just want my money.
Does Allie Sin have natural tits? What about Bianca at DOMAI? What about Sylvia Saint?

How do you know? How do you tell? Does it matter?

33 comments

• SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Natural is a must.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Allie Sin has naturals. I have a copy of her in "jug fuckers".If you have ever had a titty fuck, you know that they have to be big and natural.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    I heard that Allie Sin got her boobs done a while back. I think Sylvia Saint is natural. Who really cares though...
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I care. Fake tits are just repulsive to me - but then, I'm a leg/ass man, not a tit man, so for me bigger isn't necessarily better.

I like 'em built for speed, not buoyancy :)

O.
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    I have always wanted to ask some guys this question.... If most men prefer natural breasts, then why do the fake ones cause such a reaction. I have literally been talking to a guy who was in the process of explaining to me his LOVE for natural breasts over fake ones and in mid sentence he turned away from the table to look at a big pair of 550ml saline tits walking by...I was like, what were you saying again.
    He went on to explain that men like the LOOK of fake and the FEEL of natural. Is that true or was he just trying to recover from contradicting himself. LOL
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Some fakes look damn good. Sometimes better than the real thing, imo. I'm 100% a breast man, but I generally prefer medium to tiny breasts.

The fakes can have a bad feel and seem less responsive. Of course, some beautiful naturals have a fake feel and aren't responsive. The best, imo, are soft and become rock hard---very rare, ime.

Not sure if I look at big fakes or big naturals, but just cause it catches my eye doesn't mean I'm attracted. What I mainly dislike about fakes is women who would be 100% perfect in my eyes if they hadn't gotten the fake tits. There aren't that many women who drive me crazy and it is depressing to see a hottie "ruined" by surgery because she felt her natural breasts weren't good enough.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    To answer the question posed by Miss Frankie X: Bigger is more eye-catching. But just because the eye is CAUGHT doesn't mean, that the items which caught it are necessarily PREFERRED. As a similar example, shiny things are more eye-catching than dull or non-lustrous things. So, I might notice a very shiny oak table. But when I get up close to it I realize it's just a plastic veneer, and dislike it. What you NOTICE (or, what GRABS your notice) and what you LIKE TO LOOK AT are two different things. Women like shiny things ...
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    BG hit the nail on the head. And using that logic, big yabos get attention, and maybe a few dances that would not have happened without them.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Excellent points Book Guy.

I don't like makeup and strongly prefer it when a dancer "forgets" to get made up or doesn't get made up for whatever reason; it unfortunately doesn't happen often. However, a made up dancer on stage or at a distance generally is more eye catching. It is only when she gets closer that can kill the deal. Also, huge asses definitely catch my attention----this in no way, shape, or form means that I prefer huge asses. I actually prefer bubble butts and yes those are eye catching as well. Long time back my mother was berating my father for looking at this disgusting woman----he wasn't attracted to her even a little. It was her wacky hair that caught his attention. The hair worked wonders in keeping attention away from her pock marked face and rolls of blubber.

Funny how I knew exactly what Dad was starring at and the old ball and chain didn't have a clue.
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    Big fake tits are eye catching, but while they are catching my eye, I'm usually thinking "too bad those aren't real". My preferences, from first to last are: 1) Big natural tits, 2) Big fake but REALLY natural-looking tits, 3) small-to-medium natural tits, 4) Big, clearly fake tits. I know many other guys who feel the same way.

Zorro
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I read a report that said the favorite breast size was a 34B. So why do men go ape shit and rave about big tits? Real or fake? I think that it is just a guy thing. You are expected because you are a guy,to be a part of the pack.
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    Let me get this straight shadowcat. Guys who say they like big breasts do so only because they want to be part of some guys-who-say-they-like-big-breasts group? Ummm, no. A lot of guys like big breasts because they find them sexy. And I'd like to see the 34b preference data. I don't believe it, but hey, I could be wrong.

Zorro
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    zorro, that report was so long ago that I couldn't begin to know where to find it. My favorite size is a 34B but my #one current favorite is a 36D. Go figure.
  • jablake
    16 years ago

I think many men want to agree with whatever the prevailing fashion is. If BIG butts are in, then these males will be happy to say they crave BIG butts or TINY titties or LONG legs or etc. I had this nutty liberal edukator who believed that all men valued only those looks society approved of----if the advertising said you have to love blonde hair and blue eyes, then bingo all men value that look. Especially, distasteful to him was the idea that some men might have a genetic template of what got there dick hard. In his mind anything related to genetics was complete evil; I believe a majority of anthropologists (and maybe biologists) believe race doesn't exist---he would applaud their thinking.

Whenever I say that I'm a breast man it almost always is misinterpreted that I love BIG breasts. BIG breasts can be nice, but I generally prefer medium to tiny.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    "We has [sic] also learned that the attitude towards breast size is now changing. Men all over the world now consistently rate bigger as better though still a large number of men prefer women with smaller breasts (specifically, what our research is showing is that men rarely appreciates large, fake ones). According to another survey by MSNBC, most men — 71 percent — said they’re completely happy with the size of their partner’s size." http://www.mynippon.com/women/bsize.htm
  • snowtime
    16 years ago
    Have to also affirm BG's remarks. It's like a car wreck, it causes a lot of attention but you surely don't seek it out. It seems almost 100% of TUSCL members do not like fake tits. Since we are seasoned strip club visitors who spend a lot of time and money on these girls I am at a loss as to why so many of the choose to get this done. Surely they must be more uncomfortable than naturals. Last week during my visit to Platinum Plus there was an absolutely stunning tall blonde with fakes that totally ruined her appearance in my opinion. Without the fakes I would have been standing in line to get a dance from her. I can't figure it out. I can only surmise that some girls figure it will increase their earning power, but I think the opposite is true. Naturals, big or small, will always result in more business, perhps less in attention.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    I remember this one dancer. Perfect body and face and personality. She was very shy and that meant lower income. She told me that her breasts were too small. Her breasts were perfect every which way, but for most customers she was way too shy and didn't like showing her breasts. She was determined despite whatever I said to get a pair of bolt-ons.

I saw her about 8 or more months later. She was SUPER HAPPY and just having a ball with the customers and other dancers and more importantly she was RAKING IN THE MONEY!!! I finally get a chance to talk with her and she says see I told you guys prefer BIG boobs. She was 100% sure it was the bigger is better BS. I mentioned that she was a completely different person in that she was more outgoing. She said yes because she didn't feel bad about her breasts. She said she wasn't going to ask me how I liked them because she knew I didn't like fakes.

She went from a perfect 10 to about an 8 1/2. Still a very sweet person, but I like more shy type dancers. I don't like a lot of attention and prefer quiet conversation. Anyway, like she said the important thing is that she is happy, feeling great about herself, and making money. If she were my girlfriend, then I would have cried to see such beauty disfigured.

• Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I don't really prefer BIG anything on a woman. I like smaller asses, firm and tight (even the non-existent ones on quasi-anorexic women). I like firm small waists. I like small perky tits. I like her to be short. I like skinny thighs on a girl. I like small feel. I dunno ... I guess I'm not much of a BIG man. :)
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    snowtime met my favorite last week, as have stripshopper and magicrat. I think that they will all agree that she is not a 10 in appearance. Maybe an 8 but a 12 in personality. Stripshopper tried to get a dance from her when I was out of sight. She told him that he had to get my permission. He didn't ask and didn't get the dance. This one is a keeper.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I prefer to feel natural breasts. Fake boobs can be hard and unresponsive. A nice looking rack will always get attention but when it comes to the feel test, natural is the best. It's kind of like if say you were interested in trees. You would definitely notice the biggest tree around, it's just very visual and men are visual creatures. However for what you need or what, bigger isn't always better. Some boobs are way too big and don't look that great but they do catch your attention. The ones bouncing around above look very nice.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    As far as too big, I would say dancers who continously think that getting bigger and bigger boobs until they are extremely big is just too much. I tried to tell one dancer that I liked the current size of her boobs but she wanted to keep getting them bigger. She did and my opinion was that she looked better with the boobs she had (about the size in the bouncing boob above). Bigger than that just looked more unnatural.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Another disappointment I have, is with women who have amazingly natural pert perky smooth "well-integrated" tits, who then go ruin them by getting plastic surgery and "enhancing" them. The size gets "enhanced" but the tits themselves don't receive an enhancement, but a detriment.

Now, I admit, there are all sorts of small boobs that just aren't appealing to me. For instance, these:

http://www.sxxxy.org/uploaded_images/Min…

http://www.sxxxy.org/uploaded_images/Min…

Those tits aren't "well integrated" into the body as a whole. Rather, they flippy flop on TOP of the body. To the contrary, there are some very nice tits that are rather small, but "well integrated." For instance, these:

http://www.hogrockcafe.com/Charlize%20Th…

http://www.allaboutamateurs.net/sexy_cel…

(The first link might not work right. Replace the "%20" with a space character.)

I picked the two women in question -- Minnie Driver and Charlize Theron -- to illustrate that similar body-types can have different tits. They're both tall, rather Amazon-esque women, with a bit of heft and size to them, especially their thighs. At least, they are so, relative to the usual waif sizes of Hollywood's general celebrity pool. Yet I really think, that if I got so lucky as to pick up Minnie Driver in a barroom and took her home, then after a hot and heavy make-out session, I finally got her top off, I probably would lose my woodie and send her home if she looked like that.

• flguytampa21
    16 years ago
    I like natural nits. I usually turn down any stripper with fake tits. I get stuck once in while, when I didn't get a preview. Or once in while the girl has nice boob job, that is not over done, so it looks natural. I usaually realize when the breast are hard.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "well-integrated"...jeeze...those tits on Minnie are natural...maybe she needs a lift, but she is fine otherwise IMHO. Natural breasts sag yanno...Charlize basically has NO tits BTW.

• pop
    16 years ago
    Any of you guys ever been to this site?

http://myfreeimplants.com/
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Pop: I just took a look. Some body always has a gimmick for making money. I hate fakes. I would have liked to see the before and after bare. They should be banned.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    I don't like fake titties either, but in a way I can imagine the mindset of such a woman being attractive. The mindset being she wants to be sexy sans clothing!

It just makes me think she likes and appreciates being a woman.

A breast enhancement that I'd love to see is one that makes 'em reactive e.g. slight caress results in noticeable firming.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I'd like any enhancement that causes a woman, under slight touch from me, to wish to suck my dick regularly. Can they do that with some kind of enhancement?
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    One dancers take on it. ( She has the best fakes I have ever seen or felt). It has improved my sexuality. I now love to play with my titties and really enjoy others playing with them. She has increased her self esteem. BTW, a back up favorite, recently got a boob job. excellent. I found out both by the same doctor.
  • how
    16 years ago
    Regarding size: Not nearly as important as relative proportionality and shape. And feel.

Natural is preferable, but if the augmentation is done for the purpose of restoring shape and lift (post-nursing, for example), that may yield a favorable result, where stuffing huge implants on an otherwise small frame is typically a poor choice.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    how,

Pretty much sums it up, in my book. Excellent! "How"ever, somethings that are not often mentioned, when talking about breasts, areola/nipple and there shape, size and color.

I've seen wonderfully shaped breasts that have overly large, or strangely shaped areolas and/or nipples, that ruin the overall breast. Same with very dark areolas and nipples.

The perfect breasts to me? If you have ever seen pictures of Salma Hayek's breasts, well that does it for me!
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    As an aside, she says they are real and how she "developed", in this Youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToQQorOYD…
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Well that was pleasant ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion