Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Support young women

Book Guy
Book Guy1148141

I write it like I mean it, but mostly they just want my money.

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

Just a little comic I found on Reddit ...

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Manuellabore
Manuellabore
•

Who says she’s in college. Maybe she took dad’s advice and is forging her own career path. BTW, she’s pretty hot. A little light up top but not a deal breaker for me. And since she was talking about “going to university” she’s probably European and has a fetching accent

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

If you count community college I've met a bunch. I've met a bunch paying off their 4 year college loans by stripping after struggling to find a decent job out of college.

White girl stippers in socal always come from poor backgrounds.

Profile picture for Manuellabore
Manuellabore
•

I meet a lot who say they are taking online classes to get their real estate licenses. That is definitely a field where good looks can pay off, but you don’t see much follow through

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

^mmmm candy stripers

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•
Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

^ i gave a t-shit with that on it to a Follies dancer who was working on an engineering degree. She got a degree in mechanical engineering and went to work for Georgia Power.

Profile picture for drewcareypnw
drewcareypnw
•

I’ve met a few that were convincing enough, nursing school or in one case mechanical engineering. I hear a lot more “I’m buying real estate” though. Most never bring it up either way

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Ha ha - I love it. Made me wonder - is that tripe true? Anyone know a strip club near a big university where a lot of coeds dance? In Austin near UT? Florida? I don’t really see it in the Philly/ South Jersey area.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement