Heading to Vegas!!!

apbtfb27
Maryland
Monday, November 24, 2008 3:11 PM
What is the best club for mileage??

6 comments

• WetWilly
    16 years ago
    It depends on what you like and how much you want to pay. I think the back rooms/bed dances at Deja Vu and Little Darlings provide the best mileage for the price, but Spearmint Rhino has some pretty good mileage--for a much higher price. It also depends on whether your definition of mileage includes nude ladies. For me, I love to have those tight, nude bodies climbing on top of me, writhing back and forth.... So Deja Vu and Little Darlings are the best mileage for me.
  • lvlap123
    16 years ago
    I am more of a topless person and I agree SpearmintRhino has the best selection. Since you are looking for milage be careful about ladies who promise you the moon and deliver clean air. At night it gets too crazy so check it out early but then the quality of girls may not be the same.
  • elvis2
    16 years ago
    My all around favorite in L.V. has always been 'OLYMPIC GARDEN'.'LITTLE DARLINGS' is a fairly close second. "CHEETAH'S" mileage is hard to beat, but can be a scary place.Take out service is available in probably all the joints.Stay away from "GLITTER GULCH", ROB's. Be advised, take ONLY the money you intend to spend at that club. What happens in Vegas, gets paid for in Vegas.
  • rekrap
    16 years ago
    I have had good times at both Sapphire and Cheetah's. Sapphire is a lot bigger and newer, while Cheetah's is your classic Vegas strip club. If you are looking to cut costs on drinks and don't care to much about the aesthetics of the club, I would consider Cheetah's. I usually get good mileage and the girls don't mind chatting rather than begging for VIP.
  • FinalLap
    16 years ago
    So much depends on who's working. I've had awesome nights at Cheetah's although mostly a few years ago. But it's still a great place sometimes, especially in the daytime. My experience with Deja Vu and Little Darlings has been either great or terrible, rarely average. Both have younger dancers if that's your pleasure. I always feel ripped off at Spearmint Rhino, but damn!!! there are some beautiful women who work there. And earlier this year, I had a great GFE there that totally surprised me. Olympic Garden has slipped badly in the past couple of years. I've been disappointed at Sapphire and Jaguar (or whatever it's called now) every time. If you are clubbing in Vegas, always rent a car. If you don't like a club, move on. You can hit 6 or 8 in a night, easily, which increases your odds of finding Ms. Right.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I would avoid Spearmint Rhino. It has a russia mafia feel to it and I would be afraid to know what would happen if I pissed them off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion