tuscl

myrtle beach clubs for couples

tonyw3388
Florida
Thursday, November 20, 2008 9:19 PM
Hi guys, my g/f is going to Myrtle Beach with me this weekend and is interested in going to a strip club. Which is the best club to take a lady to? I'm leaning towards masters, but thought it wouldn't hurt to get more opinions. Also, we're staying kinda south of Myrtle, I saw Pink Pony on the same site as masters but can't find any info on it.

3 comments

• Lou_Lou
    16 years ago
    I think the best club for couples is the Crazy Horse In North Myrtle beach. Very classy and not as crowded or as cutthroat as Masters.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    If business isn't slow at the Crazy Horse, you'll probably get more attention at the Crazy Horse. However if the Masters isn't too busy, you'll have a lot more to watch. For an upscale place to visit and a more relaxing environment, I'd pick the Crazy Horse. Dances in the back are more expensive I believe but table dances are less so. It all depends if you like it hectic or calmer. I thought the Masters had more girls working there.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    The other drawback is that the Crazy Horse is another 20 to 30 minute drive north one way up to North Myrtle. If business is slow, the club shouldn't be too busy at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion