tuscl

I heard a new dancer line

Monday, November 17, 2008 6:01 AM
I want to take you to my apartment and you can do anything you want to me. I heard this from a girl I don't remember seeing before after I had a little bit too much to drink I think and I was walking somewhere else. Surprised me after she repeated it to me. I guess I could have asked more questions before blowing her off. Have you been approached in this manner before without a girl saying anything else to you? I say I must have had too much to drink because I can't remember what she looked like. Maybe I was distracted by other dancers. I thought she might be a dancer but I'm not sure. I didn't remember seeing her before. However there was another dancer at a different club earlier in the evening who told me (after I tipped her on stage), something like "I've seen you around for 5 years at Platinum but you've only tipped me less than a handful of times." I can't win sometimes.

3 comments

• casualguy
    16 years ago
    She must have been crazy or drunk herself. Maybe she wasn't even a dancer. I didn't recognize her.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I've heard essentially the same thing with one of the dancers at my favorite club (only it was her hotel room). But she was clearly wasted then. I've also gotten essentially the same line from many dancers along the lines of your second line. Essentially, they are saying "I've seen you before, but you never tip me". I never know what to say, because sometimes, I don't tip at all and sometimes, I tip all the girls.
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    I can't understand why girls would approach you with that. I just say hi to those kind of guys that always see me and never approach me...I assume I am not the type they prefer...that's just nagging. I don't get that at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion