tuscl

Here's hoping!(for parodyman)

Shekitout
South Carolina
Tuesday, November 11, 2008 5:00 AM
A guy went to parodyman's hometown trying to find him(why I don't really know). He goes to parodyman's favorite bar but is told he's not there and is told as he's leaving "Here's hoping!'. He's puzzled by this but doesn't ask for an explanation. He decides to try some of the strip clubs that parodyman frequents but he's not at any of them. At every one of them as he leaves, he's told "Here's hoping!'. He decides to go to parodyman's home & talk to his wife. She tells him he's not home & to try the nearby grocery store and she too says "Here's hoping!" The guy goes to the grocery store & ask a clerk if parodyman is there. He responds "Here's hoping!" The guy wants to know why "Here's hoping!" has been a response at every place he's searched. The clerk walks him down to the produce section and says let me answer you in this manner: He picks up a strawberry and asks "If you take the 'straw' out of strawberry, what do you have left?" The guy answers "Berry". The clerk then picks up a blueberry and asks "If you take the 'blue' out of blueberry, what do you have left?" The guy answers "Berry". He then asks "If you took the 'fuck' out of parodyman, what would you have left?" The guy responds "Wait a minute, there ain't no 'fuck' in parodyman." The clerk reponds "Here's hoping!"

6 comments

• Dougster
    16 years ago
    Maybe they should just allow gay marriage. Then 1) parody and MisterGay can wed and spend more "quality time" together 2) they'll feel less need to squander their lives lashing out at us straight folk here... Here's hoping!
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    So -- are you saying Parodyman is gay? But who cares? That has nothing to do with my dislike for that person.
  • Dougster
    16 years ago
    Well I would say that the fact that parody and MisterGay have romantic and sexual relations despite the fact that both are nominally male is a pretty dead give away that they are gay. But if they spend more time with each other it will mean leaving us straight folk alone. Here's hoping!
  • Shekitout
    16 years ago
    Not saying he's gay, just wishing he would go away!
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    parody and MisterGay oughta just hang out on a gay pride board or something. God knows they're not here to discuss strippers. Got to flame heterosexuals and make inane posts about politics.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Don't hold your breath Shrek.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion