tuscl

What if your favorite stripper is a one way lesbian?

bornloser
Florida
Saturday, November 8, 2008 5:12 PM
You just found out the dancer you have spent a lot of cash on and thought you were about to get in her pants, hates dick?

12 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    If she is taking care of your dick, what does it matter. If not, move on.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Plenty of strippers in the world, no need to linger if you don't like one, just find a new one.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Not a problem as long as she does a good job.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Half of the dancers in clubs are lesbians. It seems that they enjoy club life for the opportunity to connect with other women. Men are just customers they pretend to like for money.
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    LOL - what is a "one-way" lesbian?? As opposed to a "two-way" lesbian?? Oh well....not to worry. If any of you fellas stumble onto either type of lesbian.....just send 'em my way. I'll be happy to take care of them for you.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    "One way" lesbian seems like a redundancy to me. I don't think it really matters too much. It's not like you always take them home with you.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    When he typed "one way lesbian," I thought of it as one way highway. That there wasn't any reasonable possiblity of taking the highway or the lesbian in the other direction. Some lesbians were surprised that I was still interested even after they explained they had no interest in men. I didn't care if they liked men or not if they were willing to play and besides I avoid "real relationships" like the plague. Paying money is, imo, the best game in town if you can afford it. As far as needing closeness that could still come especially is you aren't looking for or pushing for it---problem is that typically means the pay-for-play is no longer allowed. If he had typed "two way lesbian," then I would have thought persuadable or bisexual. It's all in the thesaurus.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I'm a three-way lesbian. First I like to eat muff. Second I like to watch one woman eat another woman's muff. Third I like to be fucking one, or both, of the women who are eating one another's muffs. So, 1. eating muff = lesbian. 2. watching lesbians = lesbian. 3. fucking lesbians = lesbian. Three wrongs don't make a right?
  • imnumnutz
    16 years ago
    i'd have one question for her: Can I watch?
  • gk
    16 years ago
    Excuse me, but they want you to think they want your dick, that's their job. The reasons you might not always get your hook-up is they're married, or they're bi and you have to compete with other women for her attention and rarely, they lezzies. But as to the original question, who cares. As mentioned above, can I watch too?
  • jester214
    16 years ago
    I'll ask to watch.
  • flguytampa21
    16 years ago
    Yeah, bring another dancer into the equation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion