tuscl

NYC Sapphire at the old Privilege spot?

Anyone check it out yet?

2 comments

• JerseyDan
    16 years ago
    Yes I went in there. ALOT of girls from the old Hot Lapdance club there. It's smallish, and still under construction. Got a dance from one girl with a big tattoo on her back she was feeling me over my pants out in ther open the during the entire dance.. I didn't have time for a VIP but I will be back. I want to contribute a review is it listed here yet?
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    American God Believing (Theist) Dancers in U.S.?

"The sorry state of American atheists, then, may have nothing to do with their lack of religious belief. It may instead be the result of their outsider status within a highly religious country where many of their fellow citizens, including very vocal ones like Schlessinger, find them immoral and unpatriotic. Religion may not poison everything, but it deserves part of the blame for this one." http://www.slate.com/id/2203614/pagenum/…

Seems like almost all the dancer that I know are Christians . . . but, at the more elite expensive clubs the very few dancers who were atheist seemed to have lower morals (yes, one man's freedom fighter is another's terrorist) than the Christians.

Maybe the question should be reframed. Do you want your dancer to believe in God?

I hate to say it, but yes I'd rather they believe in God even though I think the whole religion thing is horrible. The reason, I think, is that generally the dancer will have a greater innocence or stupid hopefulness. Doesn't mean those qualities aren't available in the atheist model, but I just haven't seen it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion