tuscl

What's more scary, you pick a situation (thread for Halloween)

Saturday, November 1, 2008 12:49 PM
Investing all your money in a 401K in stocks that can't be sold until the end of the day, or trusting a dancer with something valuable? Two or three times when I had my first brand new car, I had a dancer ask to drive it and finally let each one drive it for a minute or two. That made me about as nervous as putting all my money into stocks. I did have them show me their drivers license first but I wasn't sure if the insurance would cover everything. I thought it would and I knew where they lived.

3 comments

• ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I had to fly in a Philippine typhoon in a helicopter once, while the side of Mount Pinatubo collapsed beneath me, destroying the region I'd just taken off from... that was pretty much terrifying, and I'd prefer no repeats lol.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    Climbed a 1,200 foot rock without safety equipment (already had ten years experience in climbing). Had lunch and started my descent. 200 feet down, lost three points of contact and hung by one hand for five to ten seconds before I got it together and restablished four points of contact.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Jumping out of an airplane, assuming you mean a real situation we've done. If not real life, then being in a high place in a confined place!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion