tuscl

In sort of a dillemma, advice needed.

Friday, October 31, 2008 12:45 AM
Well i have become a regular at one club and would always get dances from this one girl. She hasnt been there for about a month and i found someone i like better who is new. Well i went last week and they were both there. At one point they both came up to me starting drama, asking me who i am going to choose for a dance. So in all, i pretty much pissed off the girl i used to get dances from becasue i didnt choose her. What would you guys do in this stuation?

13 comments

• zorro
    16 years ago
    Hmmmm good question. I would tell them both to fuck off and choose a third girl.
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    I would get dances from whichever one that I was in the mood for that night. Just the fact that the first girl got all pissy about missing out on her cut of cash would turn me off completely. Jeez - I love how some of these ladies think that they own us...or at least our wallets. And I wouldn't be too worried about the pissed off one staying mad for too long - I bet the first sign of cash from you towards her will make everything all forgiven. Amazing what a little green can do.
  • Tucker40
    16 years ago
    I agree with lopaw. I'm a regular at a couple clubs and my "favorite" dancers understand that some times I'll dance with 'em, sometimes it'll be another "favorite" sometimes it's time for new horizons.
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    Lopaw nailed it. Sometimes you feel like a steak, sometimes pork chops. You should have opened it up to bidding! "Do I hear 3 songs for $25. 25, 25, 25, 25. $25 for 3 songs, to Bambi, do I hear 4 songs for $25. 4 for 25, 25, 25. 3 songs for $20, do I hear $20, 20 now, 20, 20 20, come now 20..."
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    One more time. THERE IS NO ROOM FOR JEALOUSY IN A STRIP [view link] customer or dancer. Maybe I am lucky. I have never experienced this drama at my favorite club in over 7 years. Oh, I have seen a few cat fights but they did never involved a customer. I am surprised, considering the amount of drinking that goes on, that I have never seen any customers getting into it. I can sit with 2 or more dancers and say "Ok Mable you're up.Jane, you are next". No problem. I can sit with 1 or more buddies and tell them who to go for. I don't own them. This is just for fun. I have talked to all of my favorites about the customers that I bring into the club. Only one has flunked. Maybe this is why my favorite club is rated so high. Or maybe I just am lucky.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Since you prefer the new one, it's a no-brainer - her. A two-girl show in VIP is another option! O.
  • prodigy1290
    16 years ago
    Lol, that wont work, these girls dont like eachother at all. Ill get a dance from one and shell talk trash about the other and vice versa. Its pretty funny to see this.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Well gosh, I have been in this spot and I just told both girls (separately) that I liked them both and that if they wanted my business to continue they would have to see me do business with the other one too. Once I made it clear that was where I was coming from they were both OK. So two girls don't like each other, so what? They both like your money. As s'cat said, a strip club is no place for hurt feelings. It's all about the money for the girls. Just remind them both that it's all about the money and that you will not play favorites. (Assuming you really feel equally good about both of them.)
  • snowtime
    16 years ago
    I would explain to dancer number 1 that she "lost her place in line" while being absent from the club for a month. What did she expect you to do when you went to the club and she was absent? Surely she knows you go for the lapdances and were going to get one from someone if she was not working. Tell her to be patient and maybe she can "earn" back her spot in the rotation.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    I agree with two important rules expressed here: 1. Dancers don't own customer. If a dancer acts like she owns a customer she must be dumped right away. 2. A dancer who takes a month off accepts the risk that she will lose customers to other dancers.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    It's truly amazing the sense of entitlement these girls have. You might want to play with it, though. Tell ms whiny you'll do business with here again but only if she starts letting you cum on her face OTC, or similar. What the heck? She might agree to it, and if not you've got the fall back plan and you know you've got rid of ms. whiny for sure.
  • deogol
    16 years ago
    If you cannot deal with hurt feelings, you should not be in a strip club. That goes for both sides of the table. The circumstances of the thing lead to nothing else.
  • Shekitout
    16 years ago
    Hey, shadowcat: One cat fight I witnessed at your favorite club did involve the customer. One dancer showed her pussy to him which pissed off the other dancer who wouldn't. That led to a real knoockdown fight between the 2 & they had to be separated by 2 bouncers. I was getting a lapdance at the time & she went over the wall to see what was going on. She did come back & finish the dance tho'. One of the dancers was banned for awhile from the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion