tuscl

R lap dances actually like having casual sex?

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 9:00 PM
I,m just curious how that works.

18 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    It can be. Depends on the dancer. What are her limits? Dances with my favorites are all casual sex. Otherwise they wouldn't be my favorites.
  • how
    16 years ago
    If they're actually just lapdances, then they are not sex, but often they get intimate enough to claim that descriptor.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Is a blow job "sex" ? (Bill Clinton said NO. Are anal intercourse and fingerfucking "sex"? She can't get pregnant from either one. People's definition of what, exactly, is "sex" vary considerably, so there is no "real answer" to the question.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    arbeeguy, You state "...is "sex"...). What is the meaning of "is"?
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Physically, no b/c in casual sex your dick goes inside of her. Emotionally, it might be a bit like it for the customer, but she is very likely not into the customer.
  • mmdv26
    16 years ago
    Sometimes lap dances are more like riding that mechanical horse in front of K-Mart - same ol' monontenous motion for an entire song. Then the song's over and the horse stops.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    BobbyL I don't get your point, as you worded it "in casual sex your dick goes inside her" All three - mouth, pussy, asshole - are "inside her". So are you saying that all three are "sex" or what? BTW I'm just fine with calling all three "sex" but viewpoints vary. That's why we have discussion boards. BTW Clubber -- I is still trying to figure out what the meaning of is is. Help would be appreciated.
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    Nope, that's a casual bj.
  • elvis2
    16 years ago
    A dancer once described her dances as "the illusion of sex'.Sounded right to me.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    If she is riding my dick in the lap dance room, I call it casual sex.If she is sucking my dick, I call it casual sex. If she has her hands up my pants, jerking me off and I have my hand under her thong, I call it casual sex. Anything else is a lousy lap dance.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Lappers are like making out with a high school girlfriend who won't go all the way. Except in the lapper you don't use your lips, you use your crotch.
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    A true lapdance is just that - a dance on your lap. When a "lapdance" becomes sex (as defined by the two or more people involved), it is no longer a lapdance. It is sex. Seems pretty clear to me.
  • rockie
    16 years ago
    I'm taking the question at face value based on the fact that I believe the OP is a new dancer. or soon to be one. The spectrum of a lap dance is so large in this country, that it certainly can include a sexual encounter. It's incumbent on a dancer and a customer to be aware of a club's possibilities and not assume that it's the same everywhere.
  • JMelbourne27
    16 years ago
    I think the State Definition is the Most Appropriate Definition, and we all know how the state defines sex. I don't think Lap Dances are ANYTHING like casual sex unless the dancer is offering extras.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    arbeeguy, I seem to remember some other guy that was also wondering about the meaning of "is". Are your initials WJC?
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I didn't think lap dances were that good. However if you agreed to get either 3 or 4 lap dances and both of you are wondering if we're on the third or 4th song, it is nice to hear the dancer say, we'll do one more for the final song and if the current song was the 4th, then this one is free.
  • FinalLap
    16 years ago
    There's no way to generalize that answer. The best dances I've had were damn close to that. In the case of one of my ATF's, maybe better. The elements of being in a semi public place, "breaking the rules", paying for it, older/younger all add to the experience and can work together to put it "over the top."
  • rootman
    16 years ago
    Yes, if you have the opportunity to do it right. Casual sex to me is not defined by the act but by the fact that you're engaged in some sexual activity with someone you have no real emotional tie to (hence, 'casual'). I don't do laps any more without at least HJ or BJ, waste of time. Went to high school long ago.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion