tuscl

If a dancer you rejected refuses to leave and starts getting rude,

Monday, October 20, 2008 4:11 AM
What do you do? Do you get rude in return? Do you stay at your table and argue with her? Maybe I'm not getting rude enough. I remember one dancer told me some guys told her "piss off bitch, we don't want any of your dances!" immediately after she asked to join them at their table. Here I am telling a dancer no thanks to her dance offers and she continues to stay and argue and then start asking rude questions. There are several dancers I don't mind continuing to sit on my lap after I tell them no thanks but I don't remember them asking me rude questions.

6 comments

• SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Send for the manager.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I usually try to be rude back at her, but one time, when it had gone on far too long, I got the club owner/manager to come over and tell her to leave. It's not like I had agreed to anything.
  • chasman
    16 years ago
    How loud can you yell these words: "Well MY doctor says it's NOT going to 'go away by itself!'" Make finger quotes to go with those last four words.
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    LMAO @ chasman that's funny...I would certainly get up! Casual guy, I answered this for you under "ask a dancer" ...
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I can't ever recall that happening, but if it did, I'd try to simply ignore her. If she persisted, I might allow management to intervene. O.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Send for the manager. Or lie and say you're saving that last extra-special $5 "fiver" for the three-lapper special.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion