Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Allure in Atlanta closed

boomer79

Georgia

9 mos ago · 1 min read

I hadn’t been in a while but I just got a text from someone who worked there that they closed. There was a time I thought the club was promising but it had been pretty bad the last time I was there although that was a while back. I think they just didn’t have any business.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for JayTeeDee
JayTeeDee
•

It's a great space, and I hope someone else will make a successful club with it. Maybe some of the Cheetahs folks should look into it (those that aren't getting a payout from the sale of the property). Or the Follies crew could come back from the south side.

Profile picture for ww
ww
•

^^^ This club has been opened and closed under so many different names, I’ve lost track.

Safe to bet it will return under yet another name.

Profile picture for joewebber
joewebber
•

i drove past it around 2 am Saturday and the parking lot was full

Profile picture for boomer79
boomer79
•

I was texted by a dancer this morning who said she was going to Follies. Not one of my favs but she was letting her contacts know.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I went to Follies this last Tuesday. At 1:30pm there were 8 dancers and I was the only customer. When I left at 3pm there was more dancers and customers. VIP price increase to $70 for 30 minutes.

Profile picture for boomer79
boomer79
•

Shadow I wasn’t impressed either when I checked out Follies. It’s no more Follies than the O Atlanta/Allure was the new Oasis. My spots are TT days and Sun at night as night TT prices are rich for my blood.

Profile picture for JayTeeDee
JayTeeDee
•

This afternoon Allure posted on IG a hiring event for Jan 14-15

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement