tuscl

What to do about Strip-Club Video tape???

Monday, October 20, 2008 12:20 AM
So far I've only gotten one stripper to agree to pay for play in the VIP, but I suspect there were cameras on us, because as I'm walking out the front desk girl is staring at me in the weirdest way. Many of our regular lives would be disrupted if, for example, a vhs of you on appeared youtube, or they blackmailed you for it. Are their regulations about that? What's to stop a club from blackmailing any of us?

7 comments

• giveitayank
    16 years ago
    Even though many clubs are owned by shady individuals and organizations, most of them aren't stupid enough to blackmail you or anyone else. If they did, then word would get out on the street about it and kill thier business, offsetting whatever gains they would make from blackmailing.
  • mmdv26
    16 years ago
    chances are unless you slashed the owner's tires, or f***ed his girlfriend, you aren't important enough to him to warrant blackmail
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Clubs rely on protecting customers' anonymity as much as possible. It would be foolish to make video recordings of any kind and cause customers to avoid the place once the word got around. It's tough enough when they are forced to cooperate in the occasional "sting" in order to stay in business, but to tape customers for no reason is just plain stupid.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Oh vice squad. Come here. I have some interesting video to show you. These are my employees and customers. I didn't know that they were doing that sort of thing. The cameras were watching for cockroaches. But when I discovered what they were doing, I felt it mt civic duty to report them. I am not at any risk for reporting them. Am I ?
  • ArtCollege
    16 years ago
    Here's the risk: LE walks in with a search warrant and seizes the tapes. Hopefully the club isn't keeping more than 24 hours of tape, but that could still be painful.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    ArtCollege: I guess that there are two thoughts here. Why tape The action? Tapping is an admission to Le that you knew what was going on. Tapping is also a way Of trying to prevent what was going on.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Don't get married in the first place, and there won't be anyone who shouldn't see the tape.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion