Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Muddy's Ultimate Guide to Asking a Stripper For a Lap Dance

Muddy
MuddyVIP4713751148

USA

2 mos ago · 1 min read

First off, I did a lot of thinking on this one. A lot of brainstorming. Endless nights of tried and true, trial and error. And I finally found it. The way. The path. This guide is intended to follow exactly as I do, and you will find success, guaranteed.

Take off the hat, rest it on your stomach. Do a little twist, a little spin, if you must, if you must. Now sing cough ahem

Dance with meeeeeeeee I want to be your partner Can't you seeeee, the music is just starting Night is calling and I am falling Dance with me Fantaseeeee could never be so killing I feel freeeeeee, I hope that you are willing Pick the beat up and kick your feet up Dance with me Well let it lift you off the ground Starry-eyed and love is all around us I can take you where you want to GOOO-OOOO-gets shot

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Ohh, I don't know. Ya might get turned down. 😝

I just ask.

Profile picture for IfIGottaBeDamned
IfIGottaBeDamned
•

So now we can choose between “The Song” or “The System”.

It’s a red-letter day for PL mongers everywhere!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Simple system - show her the money for multiple dances......

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Normally women just ignore me, but if I started singing in a club... well, everybody would be a critic and my body would never be found. And I have no doubt whatsoever that the cops would shrug it off and say it was "justifiable" and "self-defense," even without a body.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

I'm with ATACdawg on this one, showing the cheese and asking for a lap dance seems to work well enough for me.

Profile picture for WiseToo
WiseToo
•

"Money talks, nobody walks," is all you need to know.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement