Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ranch or Blue Cheese

S

3 mos ago · 1 min read

I am eating wings .

Are you a Ranch guy?

Are you a Blue Cheese Guy?

Replies (24)Latest

S
SleazyPerv
•

I am Ranch all the way.

Profile picture for sushiman
sushiman
•

Blue cheese, chunky style...

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Neither. I am a wing guy.

Profile picture for SalaoLikeSantiago
SalaoLikeSantiago
•

Guys who eat their wings with Ranch tend to prefer wine from the box, put mayo on their fries, and go to strip clubs in a weak effort to hide some truths about their sexuality.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Really good chunky blue cheese - but used very sparingly. Smothering / dipping a good hot chicken wing in Ranch dressing is an abomination.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I don't use either. I like my wings hot.

I have a friend that uses mayo on his fries. He spent time in London and that's the way Brits do it.

I
Iknowbetter
•

I gave up wings, ranch, and blue cheese years ago. Sacrifices I’ve had to make to remain fit while getting older.

Profile picture for Njaya
Njaya
•

+1 blue cheese

Profile picture for lotsoffun201
lotsoffun201
•

Actually I alternate between both

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Blue cheese forever!

A
Alternative_carry657
•

Salao speaking from experience

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Between the two choices, I would pick Ranch. But I"m a purest. I would prefer to eat my wings without dressing. Naked also, no breading.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Blue cheese is the only right answer.

Profile picture for rawhide2
rawhide2
•

I like pineapples!!!

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

Ranch because I can sell to Scots for $10

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Save the bleu cheese to dip my fries in.

BTW there’s too many local spots that have great wings to mention, but which national chains do you think have the best wings?

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

I prefer Tits and Ass

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Blue cheese

Profile picture for WOODDR2
WOODDR2
•

Bob's Big Boy Blue Cheese!

Profile picture for IfIGottaBeDamned
IfIGottaBeDamned
•

The first couple bites of the wing are plain. Nibbling the last remaining meat on the bones goes with Blue Cheese. I enjoy the counter flavor.

Profile picture for the mighty quinn
the mighty quinn
•

If I go out, it’s blue cheese. When I make wings I smoke them with salt & pepper rub and that’s it.

T
ThePuddyTat
•

Bleu cheese all the way. I love the texture it adds to buffalo sauce.

Profile picture for TherealBudBundy
TherealBudBundy
•

Blue cheese. I hate ranch, although there's this pizza where I currently live called Mazzio's that has ranch I actually like. Very Zesty, great to dip your fries in when you're there.

S
SleazyPerv
•

Blue Cheese is barf

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement