tuscl

Vegas report

Thursday, September 18, 2008 1:10 PM
Thanks to all who offered advice last month when I asked about Vegas, especially to wallanon and londonguy. Those two sent me messages, which I wasn't aware of until recently. Here is my review of SR, the only club I went to. Well, I made it to the Rhino last week while in Vegas. It certainly lived up to its hype. Got there about 10 p.m. and the place was busy, but not overwhelming. Got accosted as soon as I got there by a friendly, tall brunette. She asked for a 3/$100, and I thought, "Why not?" She was very sensual and allowed NE. After that, I found a seat on the upper level overlooking the main stage and was shortly joined by an enhanced blonde spinner. She was pleasant to talk to, so we went back for a 3/$100. She offered a good dance, but limited NE. Then she urged a half hour for $200 where we could "break a few rules." I passed. I then moved to a seat at the main stage. After a couple of rotations, I found what I was looking for - a 5'5", natural C-cup, young, tight-bodied brunette. I tipped at the main stage then followed her to a second stage and tipped her again. After her stage show was over, she joined me by the bar and I bought her a drink. She was quite personable and intelligent. When she suggested a 3/$100 I took her up on it. She was great! Very hands on, unbuttoned my shirt and licked my nipples, did some manual stick shifting and that humming thing. She encouraged me to touch her breasts and then practically forced me to caress her ass. Toward the end of our second 3/$100 she offered to join me at my hotel after her shift was over and put her cell phone number in mine by calling hers, so I knew it was genuine. Her offer was too rich for my blood, especially since I had been losing at the tables, so I passed. I called her from the airport the next afternoon and thanked her for a great time and she seemed pleased. SS? Who knows, who cares? While expensive, it was an overall great time and has definitely spoiled me when it comes to the now pathetic-by-comparison clubs here in my state.

8 comments

• londonguy
    16 years ago
    Hi akenb321, no problem. Thanks for coming back onto the board and letting us know your experiences. Looks like I will definately be heading for SR soon after I arrive on Monday next week. Hey, things could be worse, you could be living over here where the clubs are almost certainly worse still :-). Thanks once again and good luck.
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    NE ?? I read these pages a lot and never saw that one. Help ??? Otherwise, I did enjoy reading your post. I've been to Vegas 3 times and actually never had that great of a time at the clubs. Maybe I expected too much, but I've had better times in Detroit and Indianapolis than in Las Vegas. Nice to read she was offering OTC.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    "... better time in Detroit than ___" is generally redundant. Things are wild there right now.
  • chasman
    16 years ago
    NE has me stumped too. Nibbling Earlobe? Navel Examination? Nocturnal Emmissions? Neutering the Elephant?
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Not too common in use but NE refers to northern exposure (tits) and SE is southern exposure (Pussy).
  • boomer37
    16 years ago
    So, that means they show their tits? I can't believe that's what he was referring to at the Rhino... Maybe "Northern Exploration", e.g., Hands on the contact... always great to use an acronym that nobody knows!
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Hey, not my words but that is the way it was explained to me year or so ago.Some guys want to cover their tracks and PROTECT the club by coming up with these cute acronyms. It's bull shit. Yes protect your favorite dancers but you don't have to come up with these worthless acronyms to do it.
  • akenb321
    16 years ago
    Boomer37 defined it correctly. Sorry, I thought that was a common acronym.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion