tuscl

Is this a real man?

DickJohnson
Illinois
Monday, September 15, 2008 3:49 AM
Recently there have been a few posts alluding to men who are only able to be turned on by stripper-whores? Some of these men with good women at home, or who pass on other good women in their lives. Kinda sad.

14 comments

• mmdv26
    16 years ago
    After 20 years of wife telling me that I was incapable of intimacy, we went to therapy. Therapist told me same thing. This intimacy is the kind that goes beyond FS in a dark corner of the VIP. I quit going to therapy before he got too nosey about how I get my rocks off. Wife and I might separate, but I will probably try to be a better husband. I really haven't done OTC for over a year (getting a lot ITC), and as far as that goes, I have really cut back on visits to the club. I recognized that an upturn in my primary business during this shit economy was something I should not blow, and I have really been focused on that all this year. I'll probably focus on fixing my part of our relationship, too. Likely that part of that fix will mean quitting clubbing - we'll see. Maybe I'll just quit screwing around. Or just do it in moderation. Yeah, DJ, you're right it's kinda sad. But I truly believe I would have left my wife years ago if not for the relatively safe, and semi-affordable sexual experience my favorite stripclub is able to offer. I know that I'm missing that real intimacy...with an excellent woman.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Dear Abbey, What is a real man? 95% of the guys that I have personally met through TUSCL are older men. Like Myself. They have lived a normal life. Lost mates through death or divorce. Raised kids. Now just want to have fun before we get too old to enjoy it. We still want sex but not with grandmothers. WE know that we have to pay if we want sex with pretty young women. So we pay. Is that sad?
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    DickJohnson: “Recently there have been a few posts alluding to men who are only able to be turned on by stripper-whores? Some of these men with good women at home, or who pass on other good women in their lives. Kinda sad.” Parodyman--> : Very sad. All of these older guys so desperate to be what they are not. No amount of money will make you young again. That dancer that you idolize is only telling you what you want to hear. Behind your back at best you are an investor in timeshare pussy. More likely you are a big fucking joke to her. Shadowcat: “Dear Abbey, What is a real man?” Parodyman-->: “My name isn’t Abbey but I can tell you that a real man is all of the things you are not. Shadowcat: “95% of the guys that I have personally met through TUSCL are older men.” Parodyman-->: I had no idea this was a dating service. Shadowcat: “Like Myself. They have lived a normal life.” Parodyman-->: Look at the way you live. What is so normal about it? Shadowcat: “Lost mates through death or divorce.” Parodyman-->: Divorce meaning you did nothing or were incapable of keeping your wife happy. Shadowcat: “Raised kids.” Parodyman-->: Who really raised them? You or your wife? Shadowcat: “Now just want to have fun before we get too old to enjoy it.” Parodyman-->: That ship has sailed pal. The way you describe your trips they are mechanical and devoid of anything remotely fun. Shadowcat: “We still want sex but not with grandmothers.” Parodyman-->: Well hopefully you don’t want it with Grandfathers either. Shadowcat: “WE know that we have to pay if we want sex with pretty young women.” Parodyman-->: Better yet, the young women know it. That sign around your neck that says “SUCKER” is a dead giveaway. Shadowcat: “So we pay.” Parodyman-->: But not without bitching about your Senior discount. Shadowcat: “Is that sad?” Parodyman-->: Do you have to ask? If my life took a turn for the worse and began to mirror yours I’d eat a bullet.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Well Jester, that didn't last long. Parodyman, you do not know me. All you do is take each of my sentences and respond with something derogatory to try to discredit me. There is no room for jealousy in a strip club or on here. FUCK OFF.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    What's scary is that parodyman actually took 20 minutes or so out if his life to craft that fairly predictable response. Very, very creepy... and certainly far more sad than pay-for-play. O.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    What a lachrymose set of posts. DickJohnson was right. I've known some good women that had everything but super hots. Who do I want to sleep with the sweet older woman who is licensed physician who is crazy about me or a dollar crazed sexy slut? I mean that is just such a tough choice. I know the dollar crazed sexy slut! :) The older women? She could be nice to shoot the breeze with----someone to treat like a buddy. What is ridiculous is that the older women has reminded me a few times that I'm older than her . . . as if I could forget. Bring on the young hoes- times a wasting
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    parodyman can't even hold down a real job but rather spends his days/squanders his "life" stalking people on internet message boards and calls other people sad? Now that is fuckin' funny! Way funnier than any of his posts, in fact. (Heck, as far as I can tell parodyman doesn't even seem to discuss strip clubs at all. Just flames and, occasionally make a post about politics. Oh yeah, that's right. Almost forgot. It's b.c. he's gay...)
  • driver01
    16 years ago
    So old men pay younger women for sex? Are you kidding me? Really? I am shocked. I always thought the Donald Trumps of the world who marry women 30 plus years their junior were just extremely charismatic, likeable kind of guys. WOW..it never occurred to me that money might be the aphrodisiac attracting these "younger women." Damn, if the Donald Trumps of the world are paying to marry younger women, maybe shadowcat is on to something- he just pays to fuck em- doesn't actually have to pay their bills too. LMAO- this whole discussion keeps popping up every now and again. And it never fails to amuse me that some of the "younger" men want to chastise the older members for paying younger women/dancers for sex. Yet, these same "younger" men have no problem paying the same women for the priviledge of ogling them in all their naked glory. Pay them $$ for sex-- bad. Pay them the same $$ just to look and cop a feel during a lapdance?-- not bad. The irony is not lost...lol
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    driver01, Men have been paying for sex for eons. Ages are relatively irrelevant. Paying, often not in monetary form, but "paying" none the less. And let us not forget, it does work the other way, but not as often.
  • driver01
    16 years ago
    Gee Clubber, ya think???????...I had no idea...lol
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    YOU are the one that tried to make a rather idiotic point, but not a problem. Just clarifying for those that might think you know anything. No need to thank me.
  • driver01
    16 years ago
    Of course it's an idiotic point. Gee Clubber, ya think??? Thanks for playing...
  • DickJohnson
    16 years ago
    Some of you didn't see the point of my post. It's not that men like sex with strippers or men pay for it, etc....I posted that men like sex with strippers only when they have good women at home whom they sexually neglect because they aren't turned on by them. Slaves to the strippers I guess.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    "Some of these men with good women at home, or who pass on other good women in their lives." Your point seemed limpid. "sexually neglect because they aren't turned on by them." Again a limpid point. So, I meet quality women who are fun to be with and who have high character . . . and this somehow replaces a young hottie?! PLEASE!!! It just seems like you're coming from the twilight zone. How am I supposed to be attracted to a women who is old? Or, who is fat? It would be better if I was attracted to older women, but it is a real chore to get even a little warmed up. Meanwhile hot young stripper slut has me roaring hot without much effort if any. I like young and hot. Morals and intelligence and a lot of other traits just don't compare to young and hot; that is what I need.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion