Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Chile Coffee with Legs

nemesisk7
nemesisk7VIP4769

Putero

4 mos ago · 1 min read

For those international mongers it turns out Santiago has coffee shops with Girls same as our lovely California but with full on extras FS BBBJ om site even . Need to have a Layover in Santiago remember the bourdain episode showed one briefly

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for docsavage
docsavage
•

Here in Indianapolis the atmosphere is completely different in coffee shops than it is in strip clubs. I enjoy the variety that comes with that difference. I have noticed, though, the girls working in coffee shops often have tattoos like strippers and quite a few of them I would do lap dances with if I saw them in a strip club.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

It’s like Starbucks in Idiocracy!

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

^ order a latte

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Sounds like fun. How did the USA end up so prudish and restrictive when compared to the play for pay scene in many other countries?

Profile picture for fatdan99
fatdan99
•

I did not go to Chile to monger, but there were a lot of working girls in most cities I visited. It seemed that all dancers in all clubs were available for extras. So if you speak any Spanish, you should be able to find whatever you are looking for. However, I think the women look a lot better on the other side of the Andes.

Profile picture for nemesisk7
nemesisk7
•

There are nearly no listings of clubs for Santiago , someone needs to change that ?

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

^ Maybe founder needs to make up a new category: coffee shops?

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

@Electroman

Read up on the Puritan immigration to Plymouth Rock

Profile picture for mogul1985
mogul1985
•

@muddy have you ventured this far south? For "coffee" of course.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

No but you know what I've always wanted to cruise on down the Chilean coast. Treat it like a PVH type adventure. If you lay Chile on its side it's about as long as LA to NYC.

Profile picture for nemesisk7
nemesisk7
•

try it then go to santiago

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement