tuscl

Bango music...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, September 12, 2008 1:00 AM
For those of you that are not stereotyped about "Deliverance" and enjoy good music of all classifications, May I suggest that you try some music from Bella Fleck. He can go from classic to pop to jazz faster than you can shake the piss off your dick.

13 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Make that Banjo music. It is late and I am a little tired.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    For those of you that are not stereotyped about "Satanism" and enjoy good music of all classifications, may I suggest that you try some music from Kerry King. He can go from classic to pop to jazz faster than Shadowcat can flog his old log. Make that "Metal" music. It is late and I'm tired. P.S. He has some bad-ass tribal tattoos so he will automatically piss off the oldsters.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Shadowcat's first banjo lesson. [view link] Watch and learn about how they roll in Shadowcat's hood!
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Shadowcat's first banjo lesson. [view link] Watch and learn about how they roll in Shadowcat's hood!
  • dennyspade
    16 years ago
    Bango ... Bongo or Banjo music ... You just knew that parodyman was going to tag shadowcat. This just pure "Tom & Jerry" for those who read this board. I love it.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I'm not sure if it's more "Tom & Jerry" or "Dracula & Renfield" ;) That said, I'm glad for the post - I never really payed attention to banjo music, but this prompted me to look some up, and it's good stuff. Amazing how fast some of those guys can get their fingers going; puts a number of good guitarists to shame! O.
  • magicrat
    16 years ago
    I've got a bootleg iive cd of Bela Fleck and Bruce Hornsby playing together..it is awesome the sound these guys make.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    magicrat: I just burned you an 80 minute CD of Bella Fleck. You better show up to pick it up. And while you are there, you can partake of the local talent.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Anyone: I am also burning a CD for my favorite dancers. A comedy CD. I started with 90 very short tracks and I knew that I was going to exceed the space available. I kept deleting until I was under 80 minutes but it still came back with not enough space available. Then I remembered my son once telling that there there is a maximum number of tracks that you can put on one cd. Anyone know what that number is?
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Not sure on the exact number but have seen 103 tracks on a CD.
  • magicrat
    16 years ago
    I think it's the space instead of the number of tracks. I have a cd someone burned for me that has 120 regular length songs, but its in mp3 format, which are smaller in size than the normal cd files.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    There is a difference between MP3's and CD tracks. There is a limit to what a standard CD player will read. Just not sure of the exact number.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I had understood that an mp3 was a type of compression technology, basically eleiminating a lot of the "extraneous" information. A "real" record-store CD would have a lot thicker "depth" to the sound if you have the stereo to play it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion