tuscl

threesome OTC

An ATF who I have seen OTC consistently for 3 years offered me a threesome. She is someone I have an emotional connection to. Her feelings are likewise and I've observe her go through periods of jealousy in a none strip club setting. This will be a FMF, and I've read about the destructive nature of threesomes to relationship. While we're not in a relationship, it's something that borders in a gray area. My concern is I don't want to mess up a good thing we have, but the idea of threesome with 2 hot chicks is intriguing. What should i do?

16 comments

• BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Stop forming "emotical connections" with strippers and then have threesomes.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Fuck "relationships" - it's a threesome with two hot strippers.

What should you do? well, for one, bring a lot of condoms - it's good threesome etiquette to switch condoms when you switch holes ;)

Seriously, they're strippers... your "friend" is a slut, so don't forget it. Where are your priorities, man!

O.

• mmdv26
    16 years ago
    Why is your ATF offering you a threesome?
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    I did a threesome once, and I spoke to someone who also had a same situation-threesomes are not a good idea. Women are much more emotional than women, and no matter what you do, no matter how careful you are, someone feels left out.

Tell your ATF:"Honey, I am extremely flattered, but I think we should just stick to us."
  • leo100
    16 years ago
    mmdv26, mostly to change to mood. the other girl is not even a dancer.
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    Holy shit, do you guys ever over think stuff. When two women offer to fuck you at the same time, here's what you say:

"Yes"
  • clubman2
    16 years ago
    There is truth in the comment that threesomes can be damaging, however, that's when they are both looking to give their attention to you and get attention from you. The safest, and hotest, is when the girls are both bi. Then the attention is evenly spread among the three of you and nobody feels left out. No to mention the fact that the two of them together can be hot. That's the best of both worlds for everybody concerned. At least imho
  • RickWood
    16 years ago
    OZY, I gotta ask, if the girls are both willing to DATY, how is switching condoms good ettiquitte? Hell, I don't want to break a good rhythm.

I only change when I fill a condom, or I'm swapping ass to twat.
  • turtle77
    16 years ago
    Leo, I don't know how old you are but I'm guessing your under 40. If you don't take you girlfiend up on this threesome offer... you are gonna kick your ass when your 55!
  • leo100
    16 years ago
    turtle, she's not my g/f. she's an ATF. We have an arrangement for the last 3 yrs. I don't want to mess up this arrangement. She and i are more than customer/provider however, and emotions will get in the way.

To be fair, i've been advised its not a good idea because i may like it too much. it might become addictive, and if all parties involve don't agree to continue, well i'm out of luck
  • turtle77
    16 years ago
    I guess my point is that everyone should experience a threesome at least once in their life. the opportunity doesn't come along very often but, if your emotionally involved with someone then it can be very destructive to that relationship. Maybe you should talk with your ATF about it and see what her thoughts are...
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    turtle77,

When you made the point, "If you don't take you girlfiend up on this threesome offer... you are gonna kick your ass when your 55!", it really hit home. I can think of a number of occasions when I was <40 that I did not act. Now, nearing 60, I still think what I missed, or what might have been. It isn't regret, just that I may have missed something.

• turtle77
    16 years ago
    Clubber,
    I've had the pleasure of a threesome twice and I'm glad that I did. Having said that...I've had more memorable experiences. It's more a matter of the potential that a threesome has than a one on one. For me, the potential wasn't realized, but not for lack of effort! So I think your'e right...maybe you missed something...maybe not...keep on truckin!
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I will say 3somes are probably more fun when you really don't know either girl - just good fucking, no entanglements.

The best ever though is if you know a girl who's just a total freak/slut, and you and she are pussy-hunting fuck buddies. I used to hang with a little bi Asian girl from Pink Pony, and she and I would hit up other clubs and score our third. Fun times.

It's amazing how better a wingman a bi chick is than another guy ;)

O.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I have only had one menage a trois OTC. It was about 8 years ago. I had a favorite dancer at the Memphis Platinum Plus. I had no phone numbers but when I was in town and she was working we always hooked up for OTC (6 times). The last time before the BIG BUST, she showed up at my hotel room with her girl friend. They were car pooling it. I fixed us drinks and after awhile the friend asked "Do you want me to got down to the car and wait?" My favorite said "No, I want you to join us" and she whispered in my ear that there would be not extra charge. That she would take care of it. It was great but I would not want to do it every day. It's every mans dream but they can turn into night mares. Just keep it fun.
  • mmdv26
    16 years ago
    If you have never tried it before don't question it, just do it. At least you can get that merit badge. When you are done, if you didn't really think it was a great turn-on, it's probably because it wasn't. That's OK, I suspect that most 3-somes take some practice.

I've done 3X, four times. The first time, I set 'em side-by-side doggie style and proceeded to drill A. Then B decided to watch and laid down. Well, that's no fun so I pull her up. Before I could get home the yellow flag came out, and had to pull into the pit and change rubbers. That's an incredible turn off. Do girl B, now what? You gonna change the bag again. Ever try to put one on that's already unrolled? By the time I finished in B, A was searching for the TV remote.

The second time with different girls, and they were bi and very oral with each other and me. I was disappointed because I couldn't control myself, and we ended up with BBBJ, spit and no swap.

Third and fourth times were with same (bi) girls (but not the second time girls). Lots of oral, each of us doing another at the same time. Slowed things way down, lots and lots of foreplay, finally got happy in Mable at the third episode. We agreed if we did it again, Doris would get the prize. We did do it again and Doris got the prize. She had a happy ending too.

Haven't done 3x in 6 or 7 years now, no desire...been there, done that...but glad I had the opportunity. Kind of expensive for the level of enjoyment. Maybe if I was better at sexual multi-tasking, I would have enjoyed it more.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion