tuscl

Bring a vibe to the club?

I have gotten into bringing a vibe with me when I go to the clubs. I've never asked anyone 'official' at a club whether it's OK to do so. Most friskers at the doors don't find it, but have never been excluded yet when they have. Dancers who like it aee maybe 1 in 3, but they're memorable. Anyone else do this?

11 comments

• BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Do you mean "vibrator"? Or do you just have a (ghetto? disco? alpha male?) "vibe" that the strippers just can't resist?

Dude, seriously, the object is to get YOUR DICK into them, not a vibrator that you have no nerve endings in.
  • PBTC
    16 years ago
    B that is funny as hell.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I thought he was talking about the magazine. :)
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    I once had a favorite dancer surprise me with a "hello kitty" one. Surprised the hell outta me when she whipped it out in VIP! It was awesome, but the fact that the vibrator had the familiar "hello kitty" face on it was a bit disturbing.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Always check the batteries before you go to the club. You don't want anthing to go limp.
  • Dain
    16 years ago
    I did last night! Usually, however, girls don't want it. Many of them are scared. I don't see why: it's not engorged.
  • rockie
    16 years ago
    Wow, I thought we were talking about a mood thing at first. I guess it could be a mood thing if it creates the right buzz!
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Sounds like the type of item Bobbyl/Dougster would smuggle into the club in his ass.
  • Dougster
    16 years ago
    Well, well. Looks like parody hasn't been able to handle the recent stress of us outing him as the stupid little faggot that he is, and now we see him staring to crack. This oughta be amusing to watch!
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I've always wondered why more girls don't keep a teeny "pocket rocket" type vibrator, an easily concealed one, in their clutch-purse to treat "those special clients" to something extra-special through the shorts. Wouldn't it just be a danged OBVIOUS professional investment to make?
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    The Trojan pocket-vibe is advertised on late-night TV.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion