tuscl

Ever wonder if a dancer just said she lives near you?

I once thought one hour away from the strip club in a not so big town meant no dancers lived here. Last night I heard an attractive dancer say she has stayed nearby and liked the area. I don't know if that means she lives here or not but was surprised to hear that. Usually I hear a dancer say she lives an hour or two away in the opposite direction. The next thing I know, I'm going to be wondering if every good looking girl I see around town is a dancer or not. :)

6 comments

• Clubber
    16 years ago
    My ATF lived, at one time, lived no more than 5 miles from her club. She also worked in other clubs further away on different nights. Another I know lived less than 10 away. I do know, that they did not tell everyone where they lived, or even the general area.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    When gas prices were cheap, I remember I had two favorites that lived in different states that I routinely got dances from. One lived in southeastern NC and another lived in Alabama. I guess I shouldn't be surprised if a dancer only lives 50 miles away from a club. I really don't know if the one dancer lives here or not though, she told me she has stayed here before. Another dancer I know will be going back to the beach in a few weeks and stay for a few months. Myrtle Beach is a good 4 to 5.5 hour drive depending upon how fast someone drives. I guess hotel rates are going down again so that makes dancing at the beach more profitable again.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    casualguy,

I knew a dancer the lived in Miami but spent a lot of time in Key West. I asked her about cost to live in Key West versus income from dancing there. Her reply was that she can get free living quarters in Key West if she just "works" for her host a bit.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I live in Atlanta, which means about 20% of the attractive girls I see ARE strippers.

If they could form a union here, it would have actual political power in city government.

O.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    One of the dancers I know lives in the small town her club is in, although for her, it was a matter of convenience because when she started there, she didn't even have a car (since she was on a suspended license at the time). I do find it amazing she stuck around, though, when she got her car.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I remember one dancer used to occasionally leave a club with me riding in my car. I didn't even realize several clubs didn't allow that. That wasn't any big deal though because she lived in the same city not too far away. I didn't live there but it seemed like I spent a lot of time there. Another dancer I knew once lived about 10 or so miles away from the club. After a couple of years she moved about an hour away. That sucked because she occasionally wanted me to visit and that was a good 2 hour drive from where I lived. I never knew any dancer who happened to live in the same town as me until recently.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion