tuscl

Middle of the song lappers

uscue13
California
Saturday, August 30, 2008 11:56 PM
Do you get many dancers that instead of doing the LD at the start of the next song, she starts immediately and goes until the middle of the next song? I've only had one or two dancers ever do it that way, but I can say I'm not a fan. Much rather prefer knowing when the start and end will be than the guess work of how long she actually danced. Only good thing I can think on the customer end is that you're back in the main room before the next song begins and have a chance to find someone else quicker instead of getting there at the start of the next song when all of the girls are either back on stage or in the private rooms.

11 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I have had that happen and believe me they never get a second chance. What I love is going back there mid song and waiting for the next song to start. She strips down and climbs into my lap. We PLAY for 90 seconds. I brag about my 2 fer's but actually I get 2 and 1/2 with most of my favorites.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Better idea--get all of that cleared up before going for the lapper.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    SuperDude: Does that really work? Dancers will tell you anything to get THAT dance. Famous line " But you have never had one from me".
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I've had that experience a couple times, where they start in the middle of one song and end in the middle of the next. I'm am definitely not fond of that. What can be strange is if they play two different types of music, like if they go from a rap song to a rock song, because some girls can get freaked out by that, because that means they can't stick to one style of dancing.
  • Jpac73
    16 years ago
    Sometimes you can talk the dancer into waiting for the next song starts, others are like "I know how long to dance on the next song." It becomes a problem if the lapdance is getting good and then she decides to stop because in her mind she has given you back those 1 or 2 minutes you lost on the way back to the room.
  • evilcyn
    16 years ago
    I always start dancing once we are back in the dance area and comfortable.. I always tell them what ever is left of the song playing isn't being charged for... Its what maybe 2 mins at most if its early in the song.. I would never stop a dance in the middle of a song, what way to break up the mind set and groove you might establish.. What an incredibly bad marketing of ones self.. Like finishing the song is to much to give someone...
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    evilcyn: I like your logic. If you worked at my favorite club, I am sure that you would be a hit and would be on my list of favorites.
  • how
    16 years ago
    I appreciate the evilcyn approach. If a dancer starts off with the obvious mindset of anticipating ending the dance as quickly as possible, I am not interested.
  • evilcyn
    16 years ago
    TUSCL Brother, you are missed... The champagne room is always waiting and ready for you !!!
  • Ironcat
    16 years ago
    Evilcyn gets it... if you are in business customers aways appreciate that little extra. What I don't get are the ROBs who start a dance mid song and then end it at the end of the song, or try to up-sell mid-song (i.e. you can touch my tits for $20.00 per song extra), etc. With this slow economy, repeat business is critical for any business - dancing is no different.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I always tell the girl she'll be starting with the next song. O.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion