tuscl

Maybe it's time to dump my #1 favorite

Saturday, August 30, 2008 1:23 PM
I went out to my main club last night. I hadn't been there is almost 3 months. I was mainly looking for my #1 favorite Essence, she was there but I was a little dissapointed in her actions or lack there of. She was still in street clothes when I first saw her. There were a couple of occasions where she had a chance to speak but did not. I was sitting at a table near the area where she and another girl were walking past. I waved at her as she was walking to the back, but she didn't return the favor. Maybe she didn't recognize me, but I know she saw me when I was by the stage tipping another dancer. She came and said something to her right quick but didn't speak to me. A little while later, I am at the table again and she comes out from the back. I am able to catch her attention this time. I tell her "You don't know anybody anymore??" She replied " Well I just got in here." I could have busted her out then telling her she had been there long enough to recognize a regular of hers was there, but I left "it" alone. Our conversation didn't last long before this other dancer comes up to the table and says "This is my bitch here." I replied " Well why can't she be both our bitches?" Her reply was she didn't believe in sharing. So now I find out Essence is now in a lesbian relationship with one of the new dancers at the club. The only good thing that the other girl did was convince my fav to get dressed(It was real slow). To sum things up couple the fact that throughout the night Essence didn't have as much to say as usual, and the fact that her girlfriend was obnoxious, seems to have left some what of a bad tast in my mouth. Essence also doesn't look all that hot in her street clothes and for some reason I just am now noticing she has a slight bit of a "country" accent to her speech. I had a better time with my #2 favorite jade. Jade seemed to really want to engage in a conversation. She was lively and most of all gave crazy contact in the private room. Jade has the better looking face, but Essence has more of the curvy figure that I like. I thought Essence and I had a good "repore" but I maybe we don't. Maybe I should dump Essence and move Jade up to my #1 status.

6 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Yes it is time. As another poster said on another topic,it is good to have a portfolio of dancers. I have a dozen or so favorites at my favorite club but their positions on that list change from month to month. I will be looking for H on my next visit but if she is not there, then I look for X Y and Z.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    And always make sure you can separate like from lust and lust from love.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    "I thought Essence and I had a good 'repore' but I maybe we don't." 3 months sounds like a long time away to keep rapport ([ra páwr, rə páwr]) going. When you say curvy, all I can think of 300 plus pounders. :( I love the country accent, btw. :) One bad night seems like awful quick to dump a favorite, imho.
  • jac10781
    16 years ago
    From what I read Jpac you have a dancer you were paying who wasn't acting right. I don't see how she can be your #1 anymore when she has obviously chosen not to even be courteous to you. You aren't in a relationship, when she acts right you can have fun with her. What does it matter if she is screwing another dancer that is rude to you? It sounds like your feelings were hurt a little. It's not an issue she had a bad day. Just make sure when you go to spend YOUR hard earned money that YOU enjoy yourself. Worrying about someone who could give less than a shit about you is bot enjoying yourself at the club my friend. Take care of yourself.
  • Jpac73
    16 years ago
    Thanks for the advice everyone. Next time, I won't go out of my way to speak to her. If she speaks to me then we can hang out otherwise I will act as if she isn't even in the club.
  • deogol
    16 years ago
    Don't get emotionally involved.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion