tuscl

$50 Lap Dances

snowtime
Georgia
Tuesday, August 19, 2008 11:53 PM
Just read a new review for a club called in Calif (Ecstasy) where the going rate for a lap dance is $50. I have never been in a club where the price is this high. I suppose it is California, but I doubt if I would pay that for a dance. Seems like most of the clubs I go to offer lap dances for around $20 or less. Even if I had a lot more money to spend in strip clubs I think I would avoid this place just on principle.

14 comments

• ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Then you simply wouldn't go to strip clubs because you're right, it's California. California just has a whole different scale of economy than the rest of the nation - try buying a house there, for example. O.
  • trojangreg
    16 years ago
    Number 5 Orange in Vancouver, BC $50 lap dances. It is a totally nude affair and you can hook up OTC but still what a rip off.
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    The highest I ever paid for a nude LD here in L.A. was $40, and only because I was really drunk and she was really hot. At least she seemed really hot when I was looking at her with my beer goggles on. Most "high end" clubs here average $20 -$40 per nude dance. Topless dances run $20 - $30 typically.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    The Playhouse south of Council Bluffs, Iowa has $50 VIP nude dances. I think they call it a champagne room, but that label is misleading. I think it is the biggest problem with the club, but at least if you get one, you are assured the girl you get it with is hot. I believe the reason they can charge so much is because it is the only club in the Omaha area with nude dancing and everywhere else, with the exception of the one place by the airport, does not have lap dancing. It's essentially a monopoly.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    Highest I paid was 100 for 3. It was a nude joint, but extremely high mileage with full two way contact, with extras offered.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    Dudester- Which club would that be??
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    Fantasy North in Houston. Best time to go is weekday afternoons-1 to 4. Single mothers are working. They have stretch marks, but they need to support their kids and probably some loser boyfriend/husband.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Any body that would pay $50 for a single dance is either a newbie or some one with more money than brains. For the very rich, it is different. I once saw a guy come into my favorite club. He looked like Vic Demon. He had 4 body guards with him and they sat in an area next to the Champagne Room. They had 6 or so dancers sitting with them. After a while Mr Big took one of them to the Champagne Room. I knew her. A big faked titted blond named Linda. She had a lousy personality and wanted more for dances that I was willing to pay. He came out and they left in their Limo. I have never seen him since but have always wanted to know who he was. Mafia, etc?
  • peaceful72
    16 years ago
    $60 per dance at a club in Las Vegas a few years ago. This was in the back area/VIP... customer would lay on a sort of table. dancer was full nude and it was full contact other than the kitty. seemed like a good deal at the time.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    We are blessed with another decree from his majesty shadowcat. This one again written in his own special pigeon English complete with all the spelling and grammatical errors that make his posts so entertaining: “Any body that would pay $50 for a single dance is either a newbie or some one with more money than brains.” – You almost sound like you know what you are talking about until one sees that you have misspelled both “Anybody” and “someone.” “For the very rich, it is different.” – The rich get boners too. “I once saw a guy come into my favorite club.” -- Just one? It must not have been too crowded or do they shut down when you are there like they’d do for the president? “He looked like Vic Demon.” – To him you probably looked like a demented Mr. Furley. “He had 4 body guards with him and they sat in an area next to the Champagne Room.” – How nice for them! “They had 6 or so dancers sitting with them.” – Did you get jealous? I know you were too pussy to shoot your mouth off. “After a while Mr Big took one of them to the Champagne Room.” – You seem very interested in this man. Weren’t you supposed to be looking at girls? Why did you spend the whole night staring at a dude? “I knew her.” – Sure you did. Was she family? “A big faked titted blond named Linda.” – “Titted” is not a word and probably is an inaccurate description of this lady’s entire being. “She had a lousy personality and wanted more for dances that I was willing to pay.” – So your definition f bad personality is someone who won’t give into your senior tantrum for lower prices? “He came out and they left in their Limo.” – They co-owned this limo? Did she purchase her half in the champagne room? “I have never seen him since but have always wanted to know who he was.” – Once a fantasy gets in your head it is hard to get rid of it. “Mafia, etc?” – Always end with some of that Archie Bunker style stereotyping. Calling the Italian guy a member of the mob? So original.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I've never intentionally paid more than $20 for a lap dance. Usually I pay less per dance like $10 to $15 per dance if I get at least 2 dances. At $50 per dance, I could go years without getting a single lap dance unless someone gave me a big pay increase or I became rich by some other means. I currently go to one club where they offer two for one specials at $40 total and I've only gotten dances there about a total of 2 times in a few years. That is with a DVD or other token thrown in as well.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Oh, I just remembered an exception but she was an exception as well. I guess I once did pay for $25 lap dances several years ago back when it seemed like I had more disposable income.
  • Tucker40
    16 years ago
    A couple years back, at the Mons in Tampa (where the sign says $20-$30 negotiable) girls routinely tried to get $30 dances. Can't tell you how successful that was. I'm only used to the sticker shock of $20 (back when I started this it was, um $5 nude at the Mons and its cousin the Tanga and in some hinterland clubs as little as $3 topless).
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    Shadowcat, I saw the same thing at the Mons Venus in Tampa. This Italian guy comes in with 4 bodyguards, all dressed in $2000 Armani suits and gold chains. It was so stereotypical, it was just like a scene from a Mafia movie. Of course, there is no VIP room at the Mons - maybe he didn't know better. He sat at the stage for a few minutes (bodyguards standing behind him). He didn't stay long. The girls didn't really pay much attention to him. In Tampa, they are used to athletes and celebs at the clubs, so most know they can make more money from Midwest tourists like me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion