tuscl

It is all about the money but...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
As chandler(you remember her) recently put it to me, we like to have fun too. As she was dry fucking my leg said that (you customers) have to take care of us too. As long as you treat me right, I will suck you dry.

5 comments

• ozymandias
    16 years ago
    ???
  • pop
    16 years ago
    Chandler really enjoys taking our money.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    I, too, always thought chandler was male. Especially give how ill-tempered and cranky "she" gets. Interesting to hear otherwise.

I guess "failed writer" wasn't even paying enough to fund her WalMart shopping sprees so she had to turn to sucking guys off.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I need to explain. There are two Chandlers. The The old grumpy one you hear on here and the young petite one at am favorite club. They have met at least twice. Pop, Can you believe she has 4 kids ranged from 2 to 10 years.The girls tell me that that she just spits them out and then inflates them. Husband is now apprarently out of the picture. Ask her about having only one nipple piercing not do not ignore it. Just make them happy.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Shadowcat you seem to be giving out a lot of personal details of other people. Isn't that what got your old ass in trouble with shrek?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion