Stripper @ Burger King . . .

I went over to Burger King to buy that new cheesey chicken sandwich or whatever it is called. I don't like the taste of it, but wasn't up to cooking today. Standing in line minding my own business this large woman approaches me. Snap, I'm seeing red cause my trust level is almost always zero and unless the person be smoking hot and female I strongly prefer my space.

She be sayin somethin like sir, but instinctively I give her a look like move along right quick. To my surprise she cleaned up her English instead of movin along. I'm filling with rage and she be sayin sir you're not lookin well. I'm hearin that more an more as of late. She meets my silence with a request how can she help me. I say I ain't never be buyin NO dances from you at any time. She laughs and says that be true, but she done no dancin in over 15 years and that anyway I only liked the small dancers and never bought any dances from her. She said that I was looking real bad and she just wanted to help me.

She asked if she could buy me lunch and I expand my focus and notice she has a mess of children. I shake my head NO. She says she just wanted to help and that she remembered me from happier days. Like I said my trust level is pretty much always on zero and even if it weren't I like to keep my space except for hotties. Not a happy visit @ Burger King . . . yes, she was being nice and I feel regretful that I wasn't more sparkly; sparkly just ain't me. It just makes me very uncomfortable especially when it is charity or for no apparent good reason. Her children looked happy and healthy so that was positive.

While I was gone Gambling dancer called. I missed the call by about 5 minutes. Probably a very dumb idea to call her back, which means I'm likely to do it. :( Seems like a heck of a coincidence meeting some BIG old dancer at Burger King and then havin Gambling dancer call when I ain't heard from her in about a month or more.

2 comments

• BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Brother... you be smokin' too much crack befo you be this shit?
  • jablake
    16 years ago

Crack kills. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion