tuscl

Strip Club Transportation

Clubber
Florida
Just wondering if parodyman got his new transportation???

Also on this topic, does anyone try to "hide" their truck/car/bike when parking at a club? I used to have a problem, before I retired, as way to many "knew" my company vehicle. Now, I just park and go in.

7 comments

• parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Clubber,

No, I'm still looking. Sometimes life butts in on fun. I have pretty much decided to go Harley. Now it's just a matter of finding a bike that is a perfect match.

And the only time I hid my car was years and years ago when I would go to the Admiral Theatre and I did not want people from work to know where I was. I would park in a grocery store lot. My employer at the time was right in the neighborhood.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    RE: Harley

I found my bike by looking at all I could find. One afternoon I was leaving a dealer, and right beside the exit door, I saw the bike. It was one of those love at first sight things. To me, it looked just as a Harley should look.

As I said, I don't worry about parking any longer, but now I check the lot. One club I used to visit often, I would check just to make sure someone I didn't wish to see was not there. Also, I always checked for my ATF's car/truck, and my favorite barmaids car.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    Back in the late 90's, a religious group was trying to "shame" SC customers into no longer going. They would hang out at the parking lot entrances and someone was running plates for them.

Anyway, I drove in once and noticed them taking my plate down. I walked over, told them that:

A) I'm an adult
    B) I'm single
    C) If they wanted my mother's address, I would give it to them, and
    D) If they notified my employer I'd sue them for all past, present, and future wages and property-taking their church and everything else I could put my hands on.

They quietly quit their campaign two days later. Don't know if my statement had anything to do with it, but I'd like to think so.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    "Just wondering if parodyman got his new transportation??? "

What a sewage truck?
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    ...or, if he wants to get there faster he could ride in the short bus with his "friend" MisterGay and take advantage of HOV lanes.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    just wondering. Does your favorite club provide transportation for you if you drink too much. Mine does. I have never needed it but it is nice to know that it is available.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Most every club, bar, or whatever has access to transportation home. It places I frequent, I've even provided transportation home for others. I would guess many of us have, or would do the same for those we know.

Dudester,

Retire, and you don't even have to give a shit about D).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion