tuscl

Who are all of these people that post on here?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, August 16, 2008 10:26 PM
What is their purpose? Some want to share legitimate strip club experiences. Others seem to be bored and just want to flame others. Some seem to be so lonely that they post about politics and economics all day long. Some (Me) are just [view link] we just want the attention? I try to keep the discussion board going by posting many topics. Some are duds. Waffle House was a success. Why do you post?

16 comments

• BobbyI
    16 years ago
    They are all davids and his sock puppets.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    “Who are all of these people that post on here?” – Jews, hippies, minorities, fags and women. All the people you hate. “What is their purpose?” – To annoy you. “Some want to share legitimate strip club experiences.” – I often do. But I present my post in a way that is not self serving nor just ego pumping. “Others seem to be bored and just want to flame others.” – Maybe they are trying to light a fire under your ass. “Some seem to be so lonely that they post about politics and economics all day long.” – If you don’t like those threads don’t read them. “Some (Me) are just bragging.” – Everyone knows your posts are just another pathetic form of masturbation. “Do we just want the attention?” – You do. “I try to keep the discussion board going by posting many topics.” – Your benevolence is truly awe inspiring! “Some are duds.” – You mean most; don’t you? “Waffle House was a success.” – Congratulations! “Why do you post?” – I post for revenge!
  • Dougster
    16 years ago
    parodyman--> "'Why do you post?' – I post for revenge! " Ok you were gang/butt-raped by five Archie Bunker types when you were growing up in your racist hometown. The proper thing now is to move on rather than reliving the experience everyday by attacking shadowcat. You really think you are convincing people you are better than those who butt-raped you through lame ass flames on him?
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Bobbyl/Dougster still defending your mentor I see...
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    For revenge. Tell me more! What the fuck did I ever do to you? It is just jealousness that drives you to attack me and others. You are one sick puppy.
  • mmdv26
    16 years ago
    I've had trouble understanding why this board is attached to a strip club review site. For a long time, this shadowcat/parodyman bullshit was annoying to me. Recently, I'm starting to see it more like pro wrestling. Scat relentlessly jumps in the ring waving his arms and yelling, only to be promptly kicked in the shins by parody. At random, a half-dozen others pile on. One in particular gets off the pile only to jump right back on. And suddenly the whole thing becomes a writing critique. Acid? Sometimes you have to wade through a lot of shit to get to a good one. True here; true in the club. I guess this board is where it belongs afterall.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    “For revenge.” – I guess you can’t tell sarcasm when you see it. This is not surprising after reading your posts. You have the writing skills of a rather dull second grader. “Tell me more!”—OK. I also have a suspicion that you exaggerate the importance of your job, the amount of your income and probably what it is you even do for a living. Why? Because it matters so much to you what people think. “What the fuck did I ever do to you?” – Many times you have tried to organize people into ignoring me. You can’t handle someone who isn’t willing to kiss your ass much less someone with a dissenting point of view. “It is just jealousness that drives you to attack me and others.” – Who are these others? Speak for yourself. ” You are one sick puppy.” – Maybe so… Can I have that naked picture of your daughter now?
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Do you want the pictures of my grand daughters too? You can have the whole thing. You just have to get past me first and I will kill you before that. You sick mother fucker.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I post as an outlet either to vent or just post my thoughts about strip clubs and then forget about it. Works good for me. Can't post topics about sexual things in too many places I visit online.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    “Do you want the pictures of my grand daughters too? You can have the whole thing.” – I am not into sex with underage girls. Please stop trying to pimp your grandchildren that is illegal even in SC. “You just have to get past me first and I will kill you before that.” – Threatening violence is domestic terrorism. I wonder how your employer or your local authorities would view your activities. “You sick mother fucker.” – That’s funny coming from a psychotic old man who just tried to pimp his grandchildren and then threatened me with murder.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    16 years ago
    “Why do you post?” – I post for revenge! In the movie "Tombstone" Doc tells Wyatt that Johnny Ringo is driven by the need for revenge. When Wyatt asked what Johnny is looking for revenge for the answer is "being born" So goes p-man.
  • Shekitout
    16 years ago
    p-man: Again you show your total ignorance-you don't have a clue to where Shadowcat lives. What makes you think he lives in S.C. you dumb fuck?
  • JerseyJack
    16 years ago
    Maybe shadowcat's 19 reviews of SC clubs gave him a clue? SC would probably be my guess as well. That, or Georgia (9 reviews).
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    "p-man: Again you show your total ignorance-you don't have a clue to where Shadowcat lives. What makes you think he lives in S.C. you dumb fuck?" I know he is within 240 miles of his favorite strip club. Close enough for inbreds like you.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Shrek, You are acting like a full blown psychopath. Get yourself some medication.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Shrek, if you can't find anyone to give you psych meds you should at least ask for some suppositories so you can keep amused.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion