tuscl

snowtime

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
While the flame wars continue on here, I spent last Sunday night and Monday afternoon at my favorite club with snowtime. What a nice guy. It was not his first time to my favorite club and he already knew some of the girls. I guess that we spent a total of about 8 hours sharing strip club experiences. What a blast. I am looking fore ward to the next time we can get together.

If you got your ears on, I am expecting a visit to Atlanta from another good friend Aug 28. It won't be as wild as PP but should still be fun. Let me know if you might be able to make it. StripShopper, trogangreg and TimboATL: The same goes for you. It will be on the south side. Either Gold Rush or Crazy Horse.

6 comments

• parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    "While the flame wars continue on here, I spent last Sunday night and Monday afternoon at my favorite club with snowtime. What a nice guy. It was not his first time to my favorite club and he already knew some of the girls. I guess that we spent a total of about 8 hours sharing strip club experiences. What a blast. I am looking fore ward to the next time we can get together."

I bet bobbyl is jealous. He wanted to be your only one. (disciple)
  • snowtime
    16 years ago
    I appreciate the kind words from Shadowcat. I think that any of the TUSCL members who have had the opportunity to meet him at a club have enjoyed the experience. Unfortunately a small, but vocal group that have never met him in person choose to attack him for their own enjoyment. I believe in freedom of speach so they are within their right to do so although I suspect their personal attacks are of no interest to anyone but themselves.
    The visit to Platinum Plus with Shadowcat was much more fun than going alone. He knows most of the girls there and they will all stop by to visit with him. If you have the opportunity to visit PP on the days he is there you can expect friendly company and a better time than you will have by yourself.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    His new boy rushes to his defense...
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    snowtime: I am sorry to have gotten you involved with this piece of shit. I look fore ward to our next meeting. John...
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Is that signed john or did you mean in the john?
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Another friendly writing tip for shadowcat; "forward" is one word!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion