tuscl

Strippers say the damdest things...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, August 13, 2008 3:52 AM
3 or 4 years ago I had a favorite blue eyed black dancer. Light skinned, terrific body. Early 20's with a child from a previous relationship. She was complaining to me that her boyfriend, who is married and had 2 or 3 kids, was not spending enough time with her. "Does he just come around when he wants to fuck me!" "DUH"! My response " I really don't know him so how can I answer that question?" I'll bet that I had a better time than he did that night.

5 comments

• parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Q: And the point of this is? A: Shadowcat belittling another woman to make him feel better about himself.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Yesterday a another favorite dancer that says that she is still living at home with her mother told me that she met a customer in the club that promised to rent he a two story house with a fenced in yard for her dog for $250/month. Says that he buys reprocessed homes and can afford to rent them out cheap She asks is he just trying to "fuck me?"Duh! I said by son pays $700/month for a one room apartment. She says that they are supposed to go look at it next week. I think that she is a little smarter that the first post. BWI landlord it is $80 for a BBBJ and $200 for FS but I think that she will come down to $150 for me.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    He can't stop. And he has to throw in a line about getting the sex cheaper than the other guy. More ego feeding here at TUSCL.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Some strippers do talk too much. I remember I told one dancer about a story involving aliens etc. She was so impressed with my story that she was telling other dancers and wanted me to tell them the story the following week when I returned to the club. I forgot what I even told her. Apparently after I've had 2 beers more than normal, my stories sound real interesting. I regretted even telling her any story since she couldn't stop talking about it. I wasn't sure why she found it so interesting. I once thought you could tell a stripper a story and it would be in one ear, out the other. Lol, if you want to make several strippers disappear, tell them you joined up with a vampire support group. Then they can picture you draining them when they do a lap dance, lol. Tell them you don't suck blood but will drain their energy instead. Tell her if she wants to she can look up psy vampires. Or you could drain everyone in the whole club. However if the people are in a bad mood you might be in a bad mood afterwards too absorbing all that negative energy if she comes back around asking for another lap dance. Or tell a dancer that you may be crazy. You see one dancer for the first time and your first thought is, she's a vampire.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Weirdest whats the "damndest" thing youve had said to you??
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion