Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Closed??

MrEddyG

Ontario

1 yr ago · 1 min read

I’m in Orlando and I was gonna head down to the body club, but I saw it is was reported as closed? Can anyone confirm?

Replies (3)

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

Yup, closed. There was some affiliation with Club One down the street, I don't know if Edge bought it or hell if he even still owns one. But, at the time this place closed they girls/bartenders/etc kinda all migrated to that club. It's not really similar though.

Profile picture for MrEddyG
MrEddyG
•

That sucks. Hopefully someone buys it. When did it close?

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

A while back, maybe a year?

I think a developer bought up that property and the surrounding ones and didn't renew any leases. My guess is it'll be condo's or a mixed use plaza/apartments type thing. Total fuckin guess, I have no inside info or anything to support it.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement