tuscl

PSA - Recon Driveby

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Was driving on 95 and decided to take a detour and do a visual drive-by by The Body to verify it was open (which I assumed it would be) – this was Saturday afternoon 10/10 around 5:30pm.

There were a decent # of cars in the small lot surrounding both sides of the club (I didn’t drive into the parking lot) – seemed all the spaces in the small parking-lot club-side were taken but that’s not really saying much considering it’s a small lot – the empty grass-lot next to the club that in years past was used for needed overflow parking and had been off limits for about a year was open with about 3 or 4 cars parked in it (it didn’t have the chainlink fence blocking the entrance) – thus The Body seems open and seems it had a decent crowd but not necessarily packed (per the cars in the parking lot) – The Body’s late-afternoon dayshift has traditionally been pretty-popular and in the past pre-Covid on a Saturday around this time there’d be at least 25% more cars in the lot and in the next-door business’s lot (the plant-nursery which usually closes in the late-afternoon and its lot is used for club-parking).

I also drove by Club Climaxxx and that too seemed open but seemed to have less cars than The Body.

Also drove by The Trap and it’s still closed which is no surprise since it’d been closed since late 2019 – I assume there’ll be another club in this location at some point – per another vet TUSCLer, I believe he mentioned this club went back to the ‘70s when it was a redneck/biker club – it’s an old-ass-building and falling-apart and not the best part of town so it may take longer for someone to decide to open there (plus Covid will likely prolong any club opening here).

I’d forgotten that it’s kinda a PITA driving to The Body – it’s all the way east close to the coast so a good way’s from 95 and one has to go thru a shitload of traffic lights – from 95 I usually the 135th st east to I believe it’s either 16th or 14th ave (the last light b/f US1/Biscayne-Blvd) – US1 usually has very heavy traffic so I take the street b/f it that runs parallel to US-1 but hardly any traffic – that street eventually merges into US1 about a block b/f the club so I avoid US-1 for the most-part (from 95, GPS will usually tell you to take 125th st east to US-1 but 125th is worst than 135th traffic-wise).

These clubs are small holes-in-the-wall with floor-dances – per the limited info on other recent SoFlo reviews seems in some clubs there is no contact allowed, and it some no floor-dances allowed – so IDK how the vibe is inside The Body in terms of dances/contact but I’d doubt they are not allowing contact (these small clubs are usually not sticklers for the rules plus the girls would not make any $$$ o/w).

I was burned-out with Scing pre-Covid so I’m in no hurry to return in order to report via a review – hopefully someone will at some point in the near-future but these clubs are not reviewed that often.

3 comments

• Mate27
    4 years ago
    At first I thought his was a review. I’ve been to this area, but surprised you have the updates surrounding the hood, too. The Cuban restaurant down the street still open on the side of the street that The Body Shop is on?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ IDK about the restaurants in that area - I don't hang in that area and have never patronized a business in that area.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ but I'd assume the restaurant you're referring to is open.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion