tuscl

What did you do when she took matters into her own hands?

bornloser
Florida
Saturday, July 26, 2008 3:51 PM
Ever had a stripper whip out your cock during your lap dances? She does not even ask-just does it.

15 comments

• BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Sure. Sometimes they'll even slide it in there w/o asking you.
  • how
    16 years ago
    This is very typical. In fact, it happens often before any "dancing" even begins.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Two different questions. To answer the title question -- I relax, enjoy it, and try to return the favor if she will let me. To answer the simple yes-no in the discusion box -- well YES, of course. This ain't rocket science, guys.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I gently push her hand way and say "Now you are being bad!" Wait a minute. I got that back wards. That is what some of them do when I try to put my hand under their thongs.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    16 years ago
    This does happen, and actually is one of the traits many of us are looking for in a dancer. This forum is all about helping each other find dancers with the traits we enjoy.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Agree with CarolinaWanderer - we LIKE it when they take matters into their own hands. OF COURSE. We should get Founder to add that to the Strip Club Description. Booze (yes/no) Private dances (yes/no) Dancers are encouraged to take matters into their own hands (yes/no). This could help stimulate the business and also of course THE BUSINESS - LOL - ROLF - yah yah
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Depending on the dancer, I've definitely gently pulled her hand away. I truly don't need some over 300 pounder massaging by tiny package----And YES, compared to her meat hook it is an itty bitty nothing of a package. Now, give me one of the small dancers and it resembles an oversized baseball bat. ;) Also, one dancer was trying to force me to let her do regular dances and she just didn't have the look so it was always NO!!! So she starts giving me hand jobs in the main area. Fine. And, she got depressed when I still said NO!!! But, then brightened up when I paid for the nice handjob. This went on for awhile and then she starts complaining that she doesn't just want to do handjobs. Worse, she started cutting the hand jobs short as leverage to force at least a single dance. I held my ground and then started pushing her hand away if she wanted to do a hand job because I knew she'd cut it short with yappings she wants a dance. :(
  • chandler
    16 years ago
    Unlike the others here, I like lap dances and I don't want them interrupted. Usually, going straight for my cock is a stripper's lazy substitute for making the effort to give a good lap dance. I stop them before they can get inside my zipper.
  • BartleJoe
    16 years ago
    I agree with arbeeguy: I want to know who, where and when! I've not had that pleasure ITC.... yet.
  • I let it happen. Of course, these are at clubs that, according to my research (at TUSCL, of course) do such things!
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    I have yet to have a dancer ASK me first before she stuck her hand in my pants & woman-handled my coochie. And I ain't complaining.
  • Dain
    16 years ago
    I take her matters into mine. Never an objection.
  • guy446
    16 years ago
    Newb question here, if a dancer does take matters into her own hands unprovoked...what would be a typical tip? (obviously somewhat depends on the quality)
  • If we worked out a deal, like "x" number of dances for "y" dollars, I actually don't tip. If I know it's "y" dollars a dance, and I keep asking her to go another dance, and then she takes matters into her own hands -- and I get my matter onto her hands if you know what I'm saying -- then I'll tip $10 or $20.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I do tip when there's a "deal" worked out; and I tip when there's not. But I think by "tip", what some previous postings mean to indicate, is "extra payment for the extra service." Here is an example of my system. Premise: the club's posted lap-dance price is $30 per son. Scenario: girl offers 2-for-$50. Result: I receive 2 dances, then pay her $55. Tabulation: her 2-for-$50 plus $5 "tip." Scenario: girl offers sexual release along with lappers for $75 extra. Result: During the course of three songs I receive service, then pay her $180. Tabulation: ( 3 lappers @ $30 ) + ( 1 FS @ $75 ) + ( 1 "tip" @ $15 ). So, am I "tipping" her $90 for the extras-service, or am I PAYING her $75 for it as agreed, and then offering "Dienstgeld" $15 above and beyond that? Did I do that math right ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion