tuscl

New term for thong

Shekitout
South Carolina
Friday, July 25, 2008 4:56 PM
Went to favorite local club last nite & saw this Asian hottie whose thong had the smallest piece of cloth hiding her sweet spot I had ever seen. She told me that she spreads the cloth out but when she walks it gets smaller. I told her the only thing smaller would be a cork. She referred to it as a clit cover. That was a new one to me and that's about all it was covering.

5 comments

• parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    That was a captivating post! I'm sure it will stimulate tons of enthralling conversation.
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    Maybe it's just at my favorite club, but I've definitely noticed a trend lately away from thongs and towards fuller bikini bottoms. Or bikini bottoms over thongs. I don't like it. No sir, I don't like it one bit.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I like dental floss. My daughter referred to them as meat patches. david120, I agree that I don't like them and would think that any dancer wearing them would be low mileage. But as somebody else pointed out. You cannot generalize about these things. My #1 favorite dancer does not even take her top off on stage. I like it. It scares off the other customers. However when we go to the couch room the top comes off the bikini comes off and the thong gets pulled aside.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    "My #1 favorite dancer does not even take her top off on stage." I *should* know better, but that scares the hell out of me! :) "You cannot generalize about these things." An argument *for* generalization is that you're playing the odds. I would think that there is some significant correlation between modesty and mileage. Or, maybe not. :) More than that, ime, the problem with a dancer that doesn't take her top off is because she sags----she has something to hide. Now, I've had very pleasant surprises the other way; few and far between. :( Still some of those pleasant surprises were like hitting a rich vein of gold. :) And, I'd think what a demented and criminal act to hide these babies . . . Once, I did hit the gold at that point tops are very nice. No reason to make the dancer so popular you have to fight to get dances. ;)
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    If I know a dancer won't take her top off on stage, I usually won't ever approach the stage. Why bother if she doesn't want to attract any customers?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion