tuscl

How i know I have spent too much time at the SC

DickJohnson
Illinois
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 9:49 PM
I was at a bar-b-q over the weekend and was sitting there havin a brew watching some fine 19yr. old play volleyball and watching her run around and spin i let myself go pretending she was on a stripper pole. Damn was she hott!! Then i was at the grocery store and another fine piece of ass is roaming the aisles and shes tan with a tramp stamp, damn I know shes a stripper somewhere!!! Then I was at my church, oh forget it!!!!!

11 comments

• jablake
    16 years ago
    Sounds perfectly normal. I know that all the hot babes I see are strippers or at the very least would love to give me a $5 lap dance. :)
  • snowtime
    16 years ago
    Probably the case with most if not everybody on TUSCL. Hard to be a strip club regular and not notice or fantasize about hot girls in the real world. I spend most of my time working in shopping malls so this is a constant occurance for me.
  • njscfan
    16 years ago
    This strikes me as a chicken and the egg situation. Am I a pig because I go to strip clubs, or do I go to strip clubs because I am a pig? I suspect the latter. I think if strip clubs were outlawed, I would still harbor thoughts impure and unchaste every time I saw a fine looking woman. Just the way I am. I think I was born that way.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    No harm in looking OTC or in the club.
  • mmdv26
    16 years ago
    A couple of months ago, I had a momentary, almost reflex compulsion, to reach out put my arm around her shoulders and cup a perfect breast with my hand when being introduced to a particularly attractive young woman at a business function. Fortunately, I was able to limit my response to a polite hand shake. Then she turned to walk away....fuck. I damned near asked her if I could get a dance. Pavlov's dog here.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I was walking around Walmart tonight, almost deserted too so it was a good night to go shopping, anyway I noticed lots of nice legs on some different girls. I was thinking, they look better than many of the strippers in the strip clubs. Two girls looked like jail bait so I didn't glance over at them for too long. They wore the shortest shorts you could have on. Probably around 18 or 19 but I usually stay away from anyone who looks close to being jail bait. Reminds me of getting a drink out of the water fountain the other day in Best Buy and I suddenly noticed a hot blonde seemed to be checking me out. Nice legs but I was looking upside down while drinking some water. She disappeared into the restroom when I looked over move obviously. They would all be fine looking strippers.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Walmart? HOME OF HUGE HEIFERS . . . that is where Angels gets its stock. I hope you haven't been converted to a blubber butt buyer . . .
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Brother, I think all men were born with it. 3 years ago I was in a lawyers office closing a real estate deal. There was a gorgeous 30 something para legal. She bent over to get a file and her blouse slipped up revealing a large tramp stamp.I had to wonder if she worked her way through collage as a stripper?
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    When you remember that your present lawyer once gave you a BBBJ in the VIP.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    LOL @ "tramp stamp" rofl
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "water fountain"...it's a bubbler... ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion