tuscl

Dancer: I want to suck your lollipop.

A dancer sat down next to me one night and started saying this. She was singing it slightly. She got my attention. Then she said that's what the song is saying. Apparently I missed the lyrics to that particular song before. Ever had this approach from a dancer? I think I like that song now. I'm not sure why I never noticed the lyrics before.

9 comments

• Clubber
    16 years ago
    Never heard that song, but I have had a dancer walk up, grab Mr. Happy, and say, "I want to suck your cock."
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    Never heard that song? Really? Geez, I must hear that song 2 or 3 times a nite when I'm at a club. I WISH my favorite club didn't play so much hip-hop, but when the girls choose the songs...
  • clubman2
    16 years ago
    I just figured that nice club owners played that song as a favor to us, kind of a subliminal message to the dancers.

When my first wife and I were just dating she explained that when she was young that is how it was explained to her and that they were special. And if she sucked it juuusst right it would melt. Thank god she loved lollipops.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Well, if it is, in fact, hip-hop, I likely tuned it out.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Remember the old "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard"? Every big-chested girl used to insist on dancing to that one, about five years ago ... oh the things I never would have heard if I hadn't visited a strip club.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Its a raver type song. Not hip hop more techno trance

Dj Alligator is the artist
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    He also does a song called blow my whistle bitch
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Very subtle...I'll have to use that one sometime...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion