tuscl

Road Trip-S/N Carolinas, Virginia ( southern)

screg
California
Looks like I am leaving on a company raod trip at the end of the month. Any fun clubs to visit in these areas? Not really into super extras, but don't want air dances. Clubs I have enjoyed Sundowner (NF), Playhouse (NJ), Treasures(Houston) and Ybor Strip(Tampa). Did some reseach looks like Platinum Plus in Columbia, SC and a couple in Mrytle Beach are worth a vist. Any others? Thanks

4 comments

• wallanon
    16 years ago
    Put some but not all reviews up from places I ran through thereabouts. Mostly of the lackluster places because they're faster to write, but if you want to get a rough guestimate of what I thought of the others you can check out my big list:

http://www.tuscl.com/article/Off+the+Wal…
  • chandler
    16 years ago
    I've had a fun time at Leather & Lace South in Charlotte on recent Friday evenings. The $5 dances involve good one-way contact and sometimes quite a bit more. The girls aren't all the hottest, but there are always two or three really cute ones once the night shift gets going, and they're all very friendly. I don't recommend the Leather & Lace in Gastonia.

Nepals in Greenville, South Carolina is worth a try. Friendly, good looking girls and a pleasant atmosphere, although rather subdued. However, I would avoid the Platinum Plus in Greenville, a huge, dreary club with average looking girls that has little in common with the Columbia PP.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I believe the girls look a lot better when I visit PP in Greenville. I know because I've been to both clubs in the last 2 weeks. That is PP in Columbia and in Greenville. However I visit Greenville very late on the weekend when it gets crowded. Greenville probably is hit or miss at other times though while the Columbia club probably has steadier business throughout the week. I'm not sure but that's a hunch I got.

Nepals is hit or miss as well as far as the number of pretty girls but really picks up after about 10 or 10:30 PM on the weekend. It might be slow before then. You can leave there and go visit PP just down the road. Business picks up at PP around 2 to 3AM as other clubs close and more dancers arrive.

The Penthouse club in Wellford (if you like nude dancers) is worth checking out in the later hours on the weekend as well in my opinion. It was actually getting quite crowded after 11 PM last time. I would save the lap dances for the PP clubs.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Oh, I did not think the music was too loud when I visited PP in Columbia a few days ago either. It was a Tuesday evening. I didn't post a review.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion