tuscl

Do you think it's a good thing or bad thing if a dancer calls you a player?

I have no idea why a dancer would accuse me of such a thing. It's not like I'm sleeping with her.

5 comments

• BobbyI
    16 years ago
    It's a good thing. You're following your usual MO of posing as the naive child, supposedly asking an innocent question but really bragging as you clearly know the score.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    It's probably because the dancers that know me have been talking to each other. That's not necessarily a good thing as far as I'm concerned. I may start visiting strip clubs in a different city. Been thinking about it for a while.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I agree with Bobby on this one. If she knows that you know the score you are going to get lesser stripper shit.
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    CasualGuy - not sure what happened in your case, however in general a (stripper) "player" as part of HER playbook will sometimes pretend to believe her customer is a player.

Two factors: 1. rarely does she actually believe her customer is a player 2. how can any customer (who is paying to play in some form)oney) be a "player" under the normal definition of that term? Strippers know the answer to that.

One has to usually categorize this as part of an advanced CON
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Maybe they were trying to figure out why I suddenly stopped getting dances from them or recently am no longer visiting the club as much and when I do, I'm not as interested in getting dances from them.

If I get called a player again I'll just tell the dancer that's ridiculous, I'm not sleeping with any dancer here. Lol, they always keep me up at night. Sorry couldn't resist that joke.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion