tuscl

Meeting other TUSCL members...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Some guys prefer to go to strip clubs alone. I think that they want privacy with their favorite dancer. Or hope to meet one without competition.

I guess that I am so secure at my favorite club that I welcome the opportunity to meet new guys. I like it. I have never met a TUSCLer that I didn't like. Judging from what I have read on here, I have probably met more of you than any one else. If you read my reviews, you know that I rarely go alone or always meet up with one of you. If the club action sucks, we at least get to bull shit about clubs/strippers.

Thanks Buddies...

4 comments

• casualguy
    16 years ago
    Planning on going to your favorite club tomorrow. The dancers usually keep me busy there. I did learn the other night not to talk about trading to a dancer. She will only think I have a lot of money and try to sell something more expensive to me. If she would have realized I didn't say I was a professional stock trader but playing around with it, that is like saying a stripper is going to college and studying a certain field. She's not there yet and neither am I.

Just think I could be reading "Conquer the Crash" by Robert R Prechter which described everything that is going on with stocks now but was printed in 2002. A free book after I subscribed to a service at Elliotwave.com
    Instead I'm posting on a strip club site tonight. Oh well, I'm on vacation. I do plan on reading the book. They have a lot of useful insights into what's really going on. I'll see if they are right. Sorry about digressing for those of you only wanting to read about strip clubs.
  • I am a lone wolf, but I wouldn't mind meeting up with you guys in a club. I don't know any of you, but y'all know more about my hobby than anybody else I know, so I'd feel safe. That's why I wanted to go to that "convention" you had at Platinum Plus a couple months back. Seriously, if the coast is clear, we should have a TUSCLCon someday.
  • flguytampa21
    16 years ago
    That sounds cool. But which cities are you all in? Tampa here.
  • gk
    16 years ago
    I only take friends to strip clubs who like to have the same fun as I do. That's a select few. There are only two local friends I trust enough to share my club experiences and insights with. But even so, there are times I prefer to go by myself. It's a mood thing, I guess. However, I would love for the chance to meet a fellow tusclers. I would make a day trip for it--assuming the venue is a great club--with some advance notice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion