tuscl

Hair extensions....

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
On my last trip to my favorite club I saw a dancer that I have known for years that always had very short blond hair. On this visit she had shoulder length hair. She could not have grown that since my last visit a month before. I asked a favorite if she was wearing a wig. "No she is wearing a hair extension". If I understood her correctly, a hair extension is made from real hair. They lift up the back of a womens real hair and then sew it onto the real hair. A problem arises when a women wants to wash her hair. She can't do it with an extension attached. The sew job will fall apart. Therefore she must either remove the extension ( an expensive procedure) or stop washing her hair. This could get STINKY. And I thought that tats and piercings were the worst thing a stripper could do. I keep learning.

4 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    And another thing, I have seen an ad where a women can buy a fake "Camel Toe". I showed it to one of my favorites and she has it stuck to her refrigerator door.
  • Yoda
    16 years ago
    Hair extensions are woven in to the hair and also glued to the scalp. Women who have them CAN and do wash their hair regularly.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    16 years ago
    Most human hair extensions can be treated as real hair, albeit more gently. Since human hair extensions are usually heavily processed to achieve uniform color and texture, a mild shampoo is recommended, along with a light conditioner to reduce tangling. Cool water is recommended when shampooing, to reduce or prevent matting and excessive tangling. Having to remove snarls and tangles loosens the foundation of the integrations and further damages the hair.

Wikipedia
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Only because I was flipping channels and some hot models were on do I know about this. On one of the shopping channels they were selling hair extensions and it looked pretty simple to take them off and put them back on again. Not more than a few minutes it appeared. Maybe I'm wrong since I'm not a hair extension expert. The models on tv made it look simple though. I probably flipped the channel back again after the commercials were over.

I remember one dancer asked if she looked better. She said she had a tummy tuck. That sounds like surgery to me. I didn't notice but just said "she looks good just like she always has." She smiled. At first I was going to say why would you have a tummy tuck but I looked it up and remembered how her stomach area used to look. She does look better now. She probably had stretch marks from a baby or surgery of some type but you would not be able to tell it at all without looking at her stomach.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion