tuscl

I am proposing.....

DickJohnson
Illinois
the very first TUSCL conference. I would pick up the tab for all of us to get together in one of the best SC cities in the nation. Say, maybe, Anchorage, AK or Helena MT. Man, that would be great. All of us together for the first time tipping strippers and getting drunk. Al Gore said I could borrow his Lear Jet. So, what do u guys say?

11 comments

• BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Shit, when I read the title I thought Dick was going to try and marry a dancer.

Anyway, sure count me in.
  • jablake
    16 years ago

Great idea. Especially Anchorage, AK. :)
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    AK or MT huh?? No thanx...
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Dick, first of it would not be the first. I co sponsored one last Oct. at the Platinum Plus in Columbia, SC. I was happy that we got 8 guys to make it and 6 of them were from out of town. We plugged that event for 6 months. Many were sorry that they could not make it. Those of that made it had a blast and the girls made made money and had a good time doing it. The keep asking me when the next one is going to be.

I tried to organize another one this spring but could not get enough support. So I pulled the plug on the project. Trying to get a bunch of guy together from all over the country is not easy. Different days off, family to attend to, money, etc.

I you are serious about this, name a time and place and I will see if I can make it. Lots of luck.
  • imnumnutz
    16 years ago
    alaska? montana? Sorry, like yogi said, you can't get there from here...
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "Different days off, family to attend to, money, etc."

...the fact that you are a self-centered, bigoted, racist, old fool...don't forget that part as to why the last one went down the toilet ole scat...
  • DickJohnson
    16 years ago
    well...if not MT or AK then how buot Gary Indiana??
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Gary is definitely to be preferred. Much more central, therefore less fuel wasted. Also, CT's Adult Superstore is right by the Gary-Chicago airport so this saves time and ground transportation. Only one question. How many STOPS will Al Gore let you make with his Lear Jet? I could be at the Kansas City Airport ready for pickup on 2 hours notice. I will be watching this thread closely for confirming details.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Detroit must be the venue.
  • DickJohnson
    16 years ago
    Al Gore has stated we can make as many stops as we like, his only requirements are that we all buy carbon credits for the trip.
  • "I would pick up the tab for all of us to get together..."

Really? Air, hotel and lapdances?! Count me in! Fuck, I'll go tonight!

Re: A convention city... Shouldn't we go to The Greatest Stripclub City In North America? Now we just have to agree on which city that is. I'd say ... East St. Louis.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion