tuscl

The 10% qualitative factor

Thursday, June 26, 2008 1:37 PM
Without this 10% group, which is only a personal opinion, I don't think I would ever enjoy strip clubs, and certainly not ATF types Using a wild guess I would say (if not more) probably about 10% of strippers are relatively normal females who just happen to be in an very odd profession. Now over time, (even I'll admit) the job itself could arguably screw them up, but since I'm not going to marry one its not critical one way or the other. However it matters in terms of the interaction I have with them. Consider that even though I've bought dances from somewhere between 80 to 100 different dancers in the past year year in many different clubs, there are actually 10 or less that I've had any substantive interest in. Now its true everyone likes different kinds of women, but this 10% group to me - (in an imaginary sense) its almost as if they were just parachuted into the profession from normal life, in some cases perhaps like last week. Think about the following kind of a dancer: has an attitude, party girl type, probable pothead, appears jaded, often has the tats, sometimes the classic "tramp stamp", a smoker, her conversation ability almost non-existent except for usual low class bullshit. Well its exactly the opposite type of dancer where I often see (to me at least) what I would describe as quality, and that factor is sometimes makes (despite for example endless media bashing)it very enjoyable.

3 comments

• BobbyI
    16 years ago
    The 10% number sounds very high, although it is certainly going to depend on the club's standards. I would still go even if there were no strippers who were close to being normal "women". Heck, how well they fuck is the main thing! But w.o. the normal seeming women who act as counter examples to most blanket statements, I would be much more cynical about strippers than I am.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Once a dancer passes my minimum looks threshold (which most of them don't these days) the rest is all qualitative for me. It's hard for me to describe what I like because my favorites have been so different from each other. The only two things that they all had in common, other than being attractive, is that they all had some intelligence and they all treated me with respect. And that's about all I ask of a dancer. Why is it so hard to find?
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    The actual percent might vary, however ASSUMING they're normal to begin with - the next question might be how fast the business affects them, for example in terms of 1. how fast the business makes them dishonest (i mean beyond the usual white lies) 2. how quickly it makes them jaded
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion