tuscl

Janine featuring in Chicago

DickJohnson
Illinois
anybody ever seen her feature act? thought I might check it out cuz she is near my place.

6 comments

• MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Wasn't she part of "Blondage" a while back? I saw some video of that show, and it was nothing to write home about. I'm not adverse to tats, but the full sleeve on her nowadays is kind of a turnoff IMO.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    DJ- I haven't seen her solo act, but I did see her a couple of times in the mid-90's when she was part of the "Blondage" duo with Julia Ann. At that time, she was "tat- discreet" with a smallish Scorpio tat. Agree w. MG on current full sleeve tat. But, yeah, I'd at least go to 1 of her shows for the hell of it. (She was a PH POM several yrs. ago)
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    I think this might be worth checking out. Janine will be at the Admiral Theatre in Chicago on June 23 - 25. I used to go see feature dancers there all the time in the late eighties and early ninties. Always a fun time if you can get past the no alcohol and only moderate contact.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I love that skinny-but-dangly-boobs look. Lithe supple feminine all at once. Like Teri Hatcher (why can't act by the way, but who cares?).
  • imnumnutz
    16 years ago
    good god, how old is she now?
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    I met Ms. Lindemulder about 8 years ago here in L.A. at the airport. Even without all the makeup on she is quite exquisite (and this was before most of the more recent tats). She was very friendly, and she was very surprised that anyone would recognize her. We chatted for a bit, and she even blushed a little when I asked to see her famous tongue stretched out to it's full range. Gawd - I've lost many a nights sleep thinking about that tongue of hers.......
    Sorry, Pythagoras - her boobs have seen more surgery than Michael Jackson's nose. She had some problems with botched boob jobs in the past and needed quite a few touch-ups to correct everything. As far as I know, she still has her implants.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion