tuscl

drinking dancers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 1:52 AM
how long can a dancer dance who is 30 and drinks 10 vodka drinks every nite.leonard3

3 comments

• parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    How long can she what? Stand on her fucking head? What do you want? A mathmatical formula? Try asking a reasonable question dude.
  • quimby
    16 years ago
    How long can a 30 Year Old Dancer dance fueled by alcohol ?? I am suprised by how long a functioning alcoholic can keep going, but a 30 Year old dancer has the clock running down on her anyway... My guess is that 2 years will show some physical symptoms. My guess is that 5 years will show some mental impairment as well. If you have the gene for alcohol abuse, you find a way to stop or greatly reduce - or you die early...
  • gk
    16 years ago
    I have a dancer friend who is 34 and burned out from the drinking and the life. Because of the cash flow she's been reluctant to quit, and because she works at something that burned her out, she compensates by drinking way through the day to make the bad time a good one. Didn't work for her . Won't work for most anyone else either. She's now working a more normal job. Sos leonard3, the answer is--it varies, but it will come during the 30-something decade for most. In my observation, it boils down to a state of mind issue.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion