tuscl

What does it take for a stripper to make it to your favorites list?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I have about 12-15 dancers on my list. The number changes because they come and go. They must first be at least a 7 in appearance. I hate tats and piercings but I cannot limit my selection to exclude them. They have got to be fun. I have to enjoy talking to them. They have to be hot on the couch. My hand under her thong. Her hand inside my pants. It doesn't have to be a BBBJ or full service but it definitely moves her up on the scale. OTC is a bonus. Weather for lunch or an afternoon delight.

21 comments

• jablake
    16 years ago
    Young and in shape are a must. Ideally she can deliver the GFE: that isn't code for extras, btw. It is more the feeling that this woman is a girlfriend. A dancer that can pull this off is usually into confelicity or is fairly dead cold to caring other people's feelings. Of course, I prefer the former to the latter. Confelicity seems to be a fairly rare trait.

Gambling dancer, one of my favorites because she is capable of giving a GFE is fairly ice cold about customers falling in love and getting hurt. I was happy when she was ice cold in regards to me because she delivered what I needed.

• snowtime
    16 years ago
    1.APPEARANCE-must be thin, preferably not too old and small C cups or less.
    2.ATTITUDE- must be trying, or at least convince me that she is trying, to make me enjoy my dance with her.
    3.CONTACT- should allow at least the standrd milage allowed at her particular club. Extras not required, but certainly a bonus.

1 and 2 are most important for me to have a good time. At my favorite club I had a high milage dance with an extremely cute girl last week but left disappointed as you could tell she was just going through the motions, albeit very intense motions. At the same club my favorite(who was not there last week) who didn't provide extras until recently, always gave me a very sensous dance which left me feeling great.
  • snowtime
    16 years ago
    Jablake- Funny, you and I were writing our posts at the same time and I did not see yours until after mine went up. Strikingly similar for independent observations.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Hi snowtime,

Yes and only 1 minute apart. :)
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Most has to be willing to do OTC sex for reasonable prices and she has to be able to fuck well (most strippers know how to fuck very well to their credit (all the practice they get?)).

I also hate flakiness.

Self-humor and intelligence are good bonuses but not must haves.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    After having a nice BBBJ from a favorite we got to talking. She said that she could not cum 2 days in a row. Wanted to know if I had the same problem. I told her that at my age every day was a challenge.Her boyfriend must really be a limp dick. If she were mine, she would cum every day.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    1) Non Smoker (I have weak bronchial tubes)
    2) She takes care of herself (size zero not important, but if she gains weight every month...you get my drift)
    3) Limit on tats-having a HUGE one is deal breaker
    4) Personality-she is interested in me, and allows me to be interested in her-I really do care)
    5) Extras not mandatory, but expected at least a couple of times a year.
    6) We must have a couple of things in common-does she blog, watch the same movies?
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    For me it's pretty simple. She has to keep appealing to me. That means she looks good and makes me feel good either by her great looks and/or doing great lap dances with a nice attitude. If she tries charging me too much for her dances though, I'll probably shoot her down before she can even dance for me though. I don't really have a list and last weekend I was ignoring old favorites and trying out different dancers. I don't do that often because it costs a bit of money to try out different dancers but it can be fun. I was wondering if I did something to upset one old favorite because she didn't immediately ask me for a dance after I went and tipped a different dancer instead of her. Now I'm fine with no longer getting any more dances from her. I would be happy if she is ok with that too. Instead of cutting off an old favorite dancer cold turkey, I think I'll go with the maybe later line if she finds me free or maybe tell her I'll let her make more money dancing for other guys since she suggested she was giving me a big price break.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    If a dancer club hops, I know of 3 that did last weekend, she could be a favorite at one club but not the other. I just say no to lap dances at the overpriced club. If they would just lower the dance price instead of giving away all the token junk and charge you extra, I would probably get dances there as well.
  • kansasgent
    16 years ago
    I like them in good shape with a beautiful face. Long hair is preferred but not required. High mileage goes without saying. My favorites are the ones who appear to be having orgasms during the dance. Real or not.

Walking in and having a dancer leave another customer to be with me goes a long way in my book.

I want to be able to talk to them as well. Flakes need not apply. The best girls are those with an education. (I've often thought that if I owned a strip club, I'd offer scholarships to my girls based on the number of years that work for me and their ability to do college work. I think a club would make more money if the dancers were both beautiful and smart.)

• ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    natural boobs
    personality
    no or limited tattoos
    non-smoker
    girl next door looks
    complete lack of "stripper attitude"
    willing to have fun.
    no afraid to break the rules to have fun
    willing to really enjoy herself during lap dance
    not all about the money
    25-45 yrs old.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Really a difficult question. I think that many of the variables mentioned are pretty much on everyones lists. That said, it then becomes a decision of weighing one against the other. IE: has some tats, but really wonderful natural breasts. Which one carries the most weight?

I think the better question might be, What does in take for a stripper to make it to your favorites list, without exception?

In my case, long beautiful hair, beautiful breasts.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I know that sometimes a body and face and attitude just "does it for me" and sometimes it simply doesn't. There's a "genuineness" that almost seems physical and palpable; a type of "true person" behavior that fits into the young-female body type that I crave. It's about her "energy" ... but when I say that, I'm sure the politically correct fat chicks of the world would really misunderstand, because what they'd miss is the fact that by "energy" I really mean something physical and hold-able and not really about her CHARACTER as much as about her HOTNESS.

Anyway ...

I can't specify. But if she's hot enough (to me) and a total moron idiot bitch, I might still put up with her. If she's not hot enough, I don't care how cool I feel she is.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    BG,

My point exactly. I very much dislike tats, yet my ATF has quite a few, but also other attributes that way out weight them.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    I think I'm pretty easy. All I ask for is a moderately fit and attractive smaller girl (I'm small), a nice smile and a friendly manner, at least average intelligence, and no attempt to feed me a bunch of shit. Sounds easy, doesn't it? Wouldn't you think most dancers would fit that description? So how come it's so hard to find?
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    FONDL: indeed, why IS it so difficult to find a dancer who's above-average in appearance, moderately physically fit, friendly, girlish, and can ACT sweet and interested in me? Hell, that's just the JOB DESCRIPTION alone, and yet nine out of ten girls don't fit it.

Geez ...
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Book Guy, I think that's a big reasson why I rarely go to clubs anymore. Seems like when I do I spend more time watching sports on the TV set than the dancers because I rarely find them attractive. Last couple times I've gone to a club most of the girls should have been at Weight-Watchers instead of dancing. I've stopped tipping girls who are less fit than I am, which isn't a very high standard. Maybe I'm viewing the past with rose-colored glasses but I don't recall it being like that 10-15 years ago.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    FONDL,

I don't think it has anything to do with "rose-colored classes". I think you are exactly correct in your assessment. I often attribute my lack of visits today to being retired and not on the road as often, but I still find myself driving by clubs that would always get me to stop, in the past.
  • 10inches
    16 years ago
    1--big boobs (real or fake doesn't matter)
    2--full but firm butt
    3--neatly trimmed snatch
    4--lets me play with the girls in VIP
    5--lets me pet the kitty (dipping a finger a big plus)
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    TUSCL-Brother: Do you exclude her, if she is a spitter?
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    FONDL, I agree as well. Dancers are larger and less attractive now. Part of this is the "beauty standard" which has moved slightly along the bigness scale. Another part is the "arrogance standard" which has moved a LOT along the "rude bitchy is feminine" scale. But the biggest part, I think, is simply the fact that the economics of it attracts a different, less desirable group. More's the pity.

Even the high-scale clubs in the French Quarter -- most of them essentially non-contact "rip off joints" where very little happens for very much money -- can't attract a sufficient crew of extremely attractive women. They've got porkers, or "dumpy" people (just females; nothing special about their shape; and they aren't going to go about making their shape special, either) on stage wearing evening gowns.

Stop the insanity!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion