tuscl

Swearing off.

Clubber
Florida
Alrighty then! As of this moment, I will not enter into any non-strip club topic conversation, no matter how stupid, idiotic, inane, asinine, unintelligent, dim, obtuse, dim-witted, slow, dull, dense, brainless, thick, foolish rash, unwise, reckless, lacking judgment, foolhardy, silly, mindless, frivolous, childish, immature, mindless, or any other synonym you can think of, and that includes the stupid, idiotic, inane, asinine, unintelligent, dim, obtuse, dim-witted, slow, dull, dense, brainless, thick, foolish rash, unwise, reckless, lacking judgment, foolhardy, silly, mindless, frivolous, childish, immature, mindless rants of ludicrouslydifferentfeebleimitationman.

Anyone else wiling to forgo the non-strip club "conversations"? This proclamation includes replies to this topic, so have at it ludicrouslydifferentfeebleimitationman, and your ilk!

6 comments

• MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    No, but we won't miss you old fool...glad to hear that you're getting some use out of that thesaurus though. Is that your dinosaur name too? Who knew you read though?
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    clubber: now you are getting smart!
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    You can tell you are on the wrong track when Shadowcat says "clubber: now you are getting smart!"

But personally I doubt anyone will miss your lazy and boring input clubber. In fact why don't you go one step better and skip posting entirely?
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    We could only be so lucky p-man...
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I usually don't swear. Therefore I will skip the swearing off ceremony. Besides when I'm talking to a dancer, I seldom talk about strip club topics if I'm already a bit familiar with her and her dance prices. Sticking to strictly strip club topics is a bit too restrictive in my opinion. Lol, new tongue twister for you. It could be worse though.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    16 years ago
    Clubber, ever since I put ludicrouslydifferentfeebleimitationman on ignore, I have had no urge to talk about anything other than strippers. I suggest you try it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion